Chapter 52

Sakura's back landed on her mattress watching as Sasuke stood at the foot of her bed, sliding down her panties while taking her in. They'd stumbled into her apartment after barely managing to keep their hands off of each other on their way from their bench. Then they'd stripped off as many clothes as they could on their way to her bedroom.

They couldn't wait. They wanted each other more than ever because this wasn't like any other time they'd had each other. There was no one and nothing standing between them anymore. They knew for certain, when tomorrow came, they'd still have one another.

A smile spread on her lips when Sasuke dropped her panties to the floor, leaving her completely naked. He kneeled on the bed and then slowly began to crawl on top of her while leaving a few wet kisses on her legs.

"Hi," Sakura almost whispered, her smile growing once he made it to eye level with her.

"...Hi," Sasuke returned, unable to contain his own smile at the fact that she was so sexy and so cute at the same time.

Then their lips met with a heated kiss while his hands explored her body. A few moans escaped her, especially when his lips trailed to other places she loved to feel his lips on. She could feel the heat in her lower stomach expanding at the way he made her feel with his touch.

"Sasuke..."

"Mm?" he responded on her skin.

"I want you," she begged, breathless.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah..."

The feeling of him grinding on top of her with his pants still on felt good in between her legs, but she wanted more. She wanted his damn pants off and him inside her.

Sasuke returned to her lips and kissed her some more until they both suddenly started smiling into it. It was then that he lifted himself off, and pulled off his pants. Sakura watched him adjust himself back on top before he leaned in and kissed her throat then started trailing down until he made it to her breast, all while rubbing her sweet spot.

She moaned and arched her back at the feeling, but he removed his hand way too soon. She would've complained had she not felt his lengths head at her entrance right after.

God, she was ready.

So when he lifted himself off and didn't push in, she made a displeased noise and then opened her eyes...only to find him looking down in between them.

At her stomach.

Sakura felt her chest tighten as he hovered frozen above her. Was he regretting his words? Was taking a look at her barely swollen belly enough to make him change his mind?

"Sasuke?" her eyes stung.

Sasuke looked up, his eyebrows furrowing at the hurt look on her face.

"Hey?" he gave her a peck on the lips then her cheek. "What the hell?"

"Why did you stop?"

Sasuke kissed her deep before slowly beginning to slide into her. "I'll tell you later."

His words didn't give her the slightest bit of relief, and even though she knew she should stop them, she couldn't bring herself from doing so at how good him filling her felt.

"Sasuke?" she questioned, though it came out as a moan.

"Nothing's wrong if that's what you're worried about," Sasuke kissed her again, finally all the way deep inside her. "What I said to you earlier, I meant. Not even if you begged me to take them back would I," he assured as if he'd read her thoughts.