Akh: Don't you dare to blame me alone Mrs. Akhil. You had viagra in your eyes and the result is now we are in the same bed with a princess.

Jhanvi hit on his abdoen with her elbows and Akhil bit Jhanvi's cheeks and pinched her waist making her wince in pain. Though they spoke at the low of their voice, baby started crying due to the minute disturbances. Jhanvi glared at Akhil and sat taking the baby to her chest cooing her to stop the crying.

Akh: Give her to me. She is dad's little princess and will stop crying when I take her.

Akhil took the baby to his shoulder and rocked her slowly saying all sweet names to her and to surprise baby stopped crying and he paced in the room patting her to sleep. Jhanvi gave an air kiss to Akhil looking at the adorable scene and he smiled at her. Once the baby was asleep he laid her close to Jhanvi and got on the bed and this time they did not disturb the baby and drifted to sleep.

Morning Kamala was holding the baby while Akhil and Jhanvi did their works from the study. Akhil had to leave to Newyork for the inauguration of the resort but he was not ready to leave alone leaving Jhanvi back who now has to be with the baby and could not fly with him. But Jhanvi assured him of being safe and forced him to finish the work and return as soon as possible. Finally he accepted to fly with Kabir and informed him to make the arrangments.

They came out of the study and saw Sanjay, Ram and Kamala sitting around the baby and pampering her. 

San: Jaanu, she is loving my presence around her. How about I take her with me. She is so soft and I love to keep her in my embrace.

Akh: Then what will I do, she is my daughter and I will cuddle with her. You can come play with her and get lost after that.

San: Akhil you have your angel to cuddle and now leave my princess to me. 

Jhanvi shut her eyes in embarrasment and nudged Akhil to be quite. Before they could speak further Kabir barged in carrying toys and dresses for her but stood staring at Sanjay and Akhil joining their competition.

Kab: You said you were leaving to office Sanjay. What are you doing here. Be responsible and get back to work. Always being careless and dumping the works. And you Mr. Akhil get ready we are leaving in two days. Arrangements has been done. Now get lost all of you and leave me and my princess alone for sometime for god sake. Always tailing behind her idiots.

Kabir squatted down placing the toys next to the baby and cooed her in a baby voice only to be strangled by Sanjay.

San: What are you doing here without going to office idiot ? Don't come between me and my princess.

Jha: So now all your attentions are gone to my daughter and there is no one to look after me. Fine...... don't you all dare to come to me calling Jaanu, angel ...

She left to her room and Akhil ran behind her and entered the room before she could shut the door. He hugged her from behind and smooched her nape, his hands pinching her waist and grazing her navel.

Akh: How dare you Mrs. Akhil to say that you are not cared while I m here dying to be with you and inside you every second. No matter what happens and how many kids we have but you will always be my first priority. I love you sweet cheeks....

Jhanvi turned around and kissed his forehead saying she was kidding and they leaned in slowly capturing each other's lips in a slow and passionate kiss drowning in their love. They reached the living and was caught in the teasings as usual. Akhil excused and left to his study and as soon as he entered his mobile with a call from an unknown number. He answered and was surprised and happy to know it was Liya's grand pa.

Akh: I m so happy that you called me grand pa. How are you doing ? Just a minute let me call Jhanvi. 

Grandpa: No Akhil, don't call her. I called you to speak something important.

Akh: Yeah I m all ears, please go ahead.

Grandpa: Not on phone Akhil. I will be at the park near by our home tomorrow at 5 p.m. Hide your identity and come like a commoner and let no one about this meet, even Jhanvi.

Akh: Sure grandpa. Take care of your health. Meet you tomorrow.

Akhil was now seriously thinking what he would want to talk about but one thing he was sure that it was involving Jhanvi otherwise grandpa would have not called him.

At Kamini's home, Kamini stood next to her father as he cut the call of Akhil and turned to her.

Kam: Papa, do you think this will be easy as you think ?

Grandpa: Now or never Kamini, Whatever happens I trust Akhil will handle from now on. I m counting my days and what if something happens in my sleep. I want to rest in peace and for that I need to do this. But you have to be strong for this Kamini.

Kam: I m trying but not sure if I will be strong when everything is revealed papa. 

Grandpa: We decided this Kamini and Liya is happy with Naren so don't worry. I don't want to leave you alone handling everything. I want to be with you when everything is done.

Kam: I m scared of the outcome.

Grandpa: Not when we have Akhil. Trust me everything will be fine.

Later that evening Ram arrived at Akhil's penthouse and saw Jhanvi busy in sketching the designs and Akhil was carrying the baby. After sitting for sometime with Akhil he went to meet Jhanvi.

Jha: So now you got time to come here is it ?

Ram: Liya called me....

Jhanvi stopped her sketching and looked at him surprised.

Ram: She wants to meet you but I told her you are not in a situation to meet her. She is ready to have a call with you and wants to know the time so that she will be ready.

Jha: Is she ready to help us Ram ?

Ram: I think so..when shall we take the call ?

Jha: Akhil and Kabir are leaving to New york in 2 days. Plan a time accordingly.

Ram then messaged Liya to have a call on the following third day at 11 a.m.

Ram: What do you think about Mayuri's words rose bud ? Do you think Akhil would be the reason?

Jha: Akhil can never do that Ram, I believe him and pray god everything should be a misunderstanding.

Ram: What if everything happened unintentionally may be an accident though Naren and Mayuri has become the victim.

Jha: I don't know but if that was accident by Akhil then he will be broken if he knows that a family was broken because of him. I cannot see him in that state.

Jhan Mv: God, Naren should have misunderstood someone else for Akhil. Please help me.

On the other hand Akhil was lost in thoughts in grandpa's call.

Akh Mv: God, Jhanvi has suffered a lot already please don't give any more pain. Whatever grandpa has to say should only bring happiness for everyone. 

************

A/N:

Lets see if God will give ears to their prayers.

Guess what secret would Grandpa and Kamini have. The last and final secret of Jhanvi revealing in the next chapter.

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank You.