(Y&A) obsessive admirer

Information: Bruce yamada x GN l reader

Reader uses they/them

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day for you. You were walking down the sidewalk walking towards you'r house while singing a nice melody while walking. As you were walking alone or so you thought, Bruce was behind you watching every little thing your doing right now. He knew that you were a little shy to tell him you love him so why not surprise when you got home.

He can't wait for you to see your gift he mad you, it's just sitting there rotting on the floor.
Bruce then stopped following you and went to go take a short cut to your house, he knows every way to your house.

You were still walking towards your house and then you finally made it you checked to see if the door was locked so you can unlock it but it was unlocked.

How strange???
You remembered that your mom had told you see was going to lock the door and gave you an extra key for you to unlock. You pushed the door to see a pile of blood and your mom dead corpse on the floor. You were shocked, fear went rising from you chest all the way to your body. We went on the floor to check you moms pulse to feel no heart beats.

The you broken down a started shedding tears your throat was hurting stinging as you tried to swallow you saliva. That's when you head foot steps but you didn't care, you will rather die then fight back you wanted to be with your mom again.

You turned back to see who it was that killed you mom, you Turned to see Bruce the baseball player every boy& girl was obsessed with. You looked at his hand to see a knife and looked back at him.
"W...why did you do this, I didn't even do anything to y....you!!!" You said struggling to say your words .
Bruce went on his knees at put this hand on your cheek wiping the tears stains from your eyes.
" It's all for you, I couldn't handle myself I wanted you to have something to remember me and so you don't leave me from so prick of a girl/boy!" He said gripping you cheek hard by the minute.

You tried moving away from him and backing away. He crawled his way towards you and got on top of you holding a knife in his hand. " If you don't like my gift then you can join IT to." He said stabbing your neck and pulling the blade back.
You didn't even try to stop the bleeding you just bleed feeling the pain stinging all over your body but soon it will all be over.

Bruce looked at you lifeless body below his, he got up from your lap and walked backwards from your lifeless body bleeding on the floor.
He sat back next to you looking at the knife at his hand, he slowly put it towards his neck and started stabbing himself on the neck.

His life isn't worth it without you.

A/n

So um that was kinda confusing LMAO anyways I need ideas, I think I am so a Halloween spooky oneshot.