when you want to watch a horror movie together

Lol jk enjoy

Lol jk enjoy

Finney
- you really have to convince him.
- he'll be interested when you keep talking about it and saying how good it is.
- eventually he'll say yes.
- will regret, he got scared in one scene and squeezed your hand really tight
- will want you to stay over and sleep with him tonight.

Robin
- it took him no time to say yes.
- was so hyper and went to the story and grabbed a whole bunch of snacks.
- if your scared of horror movies he will either make fun of you or just say that it not that scary while trying to comfort you.
- you guys watched cartoons after to get the horror movie out of your mind.

Bruce
- was hesitant at first but eventually said yes
- will cuddle you untill the movie finish.
- had a straight face during the whole movie and will hug you tightly when a scary scene came on
- he want you to put on another movie on that isn't horror.

Vance
- he said yes
- he is picking the horror movie not you.
- he put on the most brutal horror movie and you might want to leave the lights on after that movie.
- at the end of the movie he will try to scary you during the whole night.
- eventually he'll stop and cuddle as an apology to you but he won't say sorry.

Billy
- he only said yes because he wanted to spend time with you.
- he might try to get your attention during the whole movie.
- he be moving his whole body around you trying to be on top of you trying to get your eyes off the screen.
- you didn't get to finish the movie because Billy was saying it was to scary, but you knew he just wanted you attention.

Griffin
- no
- but like he would not watch a horror movie in his life and plans to keep it that way.
- would rather read the book then watch it.
- lol sorry

Donna
- she will think about it for awhile but then she will agree.
- will tell you to put on a horror movie that's not that scary.
- if it's a murder mystery killer she will try to put the pieces together and try to find out who's the killer.
- might complain about how dumb that people are in the movie

A/n
I need request now give me some.
And also do t be afraid to talk in the comment area I love read some of y'all's comments some of them make me laugh.
Anyways it October I can't wait for Halloween ehh I am jumping with joy!!!!