(Y!) Finney x reader

Requested by Sadi_Max_Ziggy_ily.

Tw: homophobic slur

It was the afternoon when Finney was walking back from school, it was a Friday so Gwen went to her friends house for a sleepover.

While walking back from school Finney was being followed by 4(3?) Boys who bullied him at school, they walking behind him for a while making a plan to jump him.

Finney looked back and saw them so his first instinct was to run, the bullies noticed this and ran after him,Finney was running as fast a he can when he tripped on a rock and fell on the ground. The bullies caught up to him and started to beat him up from where he was hitting him in the face and even kicking him in the face too.

You were taking a turn a ended up seeing this situation in front of you. You dropped your bag and said what is going on over here.

" Fuck off dude can we see were busy beating up this f@g right here now get lost loser!!"

He got closer to your face and that's when you lost it you punched him in the face knocking him to the ground, you ran towards the other bullies and doing the same of (course you didn't knock them out in one punch💀💀).

Finney went to the corner and sat there watching you beat up the bullies in front of him. He was impressed that you can handle 4(3??) Kids all by yourself. Finney's breathing slowed down getting calmer and calmer by the second you were winning the fight ( surprisingly 🧍🧍)

Once your won the fight the bullies ran away leaving you and Finney, Finney was to scared to talked to you he thought you were far more Superior then him he felt scared under your gaze, which he felt weak and helpless making him feel something.

You walked over to him seeing how still he was you thought he will be freaking out about the amount of blood on him and you but he just looked at you, like you were he had never seen before or something heavenly that came down to earth.

" Umm hello kid are you ok you were beating up really good.?"

" Oh I- I'm fine don't worry."
Finney said get more nervous at your gaze when you looked at him.

" You want me to walked you hom, I don't mind walking you home??"
You said helping him up off the ground and grabbing his backpack off the grass.

" I- I um yes, yes please walk me home I think they might come back and jump me again."
Finney said while playing with his fingers while you helped get his bag, you got you backpack and started walk with him to his house, you guys talked for a while talking about space and math from time to time.
Finney felt a little something that he had never felt before like something he had with Donna.

Finney loved this feeling he felt the way his face turned red when you looked at him,or even touch him he wanted you to be around him all the time and he meant it with his life.

After that all happened he told Gwen about you, Gwen was surprised it was someone other than Robin since he talks about him a lot but this time Finney was really detailed of you he even swim test for counting your birthmarks on your face and arms.

" How long had you know them Finney?"
" Oh about 2 weeks now Gwen there awesome and cool and and-"
" Ok Finney calm down can we talk about someone else then y/n?"

".. ok..."

Finney also had his eyes on you in the hallways, classroom, outside, and even in your room he never felt his I interest in the person that grow over time and leading him to do this without you knowing. But also he had a snapping point he couldn't take it when you talked to your friends or even strangers around you. He didn't want anyone getting ideas about stealing you from him so he had an idea why won't t tell you about how he feels about you and if you tell him no it will be that simple to just kidnap you and making you love him if you don't he'll kill right there and then.

"Y/N!!!"
Finney yelled running towards you all happy and excited to see you.

" Oh hey Finney what's up?"

" I was wondering if you want to go out with me??"

" Sure I'll go out with you"

" Really you will?!!"

" Yeah Finney anyways you want me to walk you home?"

"Sure :D!"

Finney was lucky that you accept his feelings god's know what he will do if you say no or how he will kidnap you if you say no. I guess he will use plan b later if you try to leave him.

Shehrbdosjwbsodhf  WOaoaoaoaoOOOOOO I finished it in one day and I am soo happy with this lol I hoped you loved this one shot cause it took a lot of dead brain cells to work on this lmao I had to go to heb to think about ideas lmao.

Lmao bye 🧍🧍🧍🏃🏃🏃💀💀💀