(Y!)Vance x reader

1.0k reads so here's something thing to celebrate. This also might not make sense because I am very dysfunctional at this.

It's been so long Vance has seen you ever sense the incident at the grab'n go.
Did he regret what he did in front of you
Yeah he did.

Vance was playing pinball at the grab'n go as usual,he was about to be his high score untill some kid bumped in to the machine.

This made Vance upset well more like
I will fucking kill you vibes, Vance looked at the kid and jumped on the at started punching them in there face his other friend got out a pocket knife and ran towards Vance.

Vance got off the floor and and attacked the person with the knife, he grabbed it and was about to carve something on his arm until you shoved him off the kid making him look at you.

His eyes looked at you like he had seen something that he wasn't metro see at all
Vance looked at you, he felt weak at you presents and he hated it.
Once his mind went back to reality you took out your pepper spray and sprayed him in this eye's making Vance drop the knife on the floor.

You pinned him down on the floor to keep him in place until the police showed up.
Vance opened his eyes to see you pinning him onto the ground.
Vance felt you touch and he wanted more of it no he needed more of it, he was so confused he felt weak and he hated you for that but he wanted you, you were so perfect in his eyes.

Once the cops came they took vance out of the store and asked you questions about what happened, while all of that was happening Vance just looked at you admiring you from inside of the cop car.
He wanted you right then and there but he couldn't get out of car.

He had to wait until he got out of this situation for him to have you, he wanted to keep you to himself and let nobody to be with you,talk to you or even look at you.
But yet again he will have to wait until next time when he sees you he'll get you.

Ushdjskshsosbdidkdbdudbdosjsv

Still can't believe that a lot of people read this book it makes me so happy.

Anyways here's a yandere Vance story sorry if it was wacky but I tried.

If y'all want a part two all you got to do is ask and I'll make it for you.

Bye 🧍🧍🧍🏃🏃🏃💀💀💀