How you got together

Something to feed you guys lmao

Finney
- He was planning it for a while but was to scared Gwen kept teasing him saying that he is a wimp ( which he is-).
- But then one day he had motivated to tell you, Gwen thought he was joking but he was serious about this.
- He went to school and waited for you, when you came he gave you a note that said to meet him at his house after school
- you went to his house after school, and then he told you his feelings for you he even gave you a little treat.
" Y/n I know we been friends for a long time (for him) and I all I want to say is that I love you."
" Aww finney that so adorable"
" Soo will you go out with me??"
"(No/jk) yes I will go out with you."
⬆️ That was a joke.

Robin
- He was thinking about it for a while but he didn't know how to tell you if you know what I mean.
- He decided that he will take you to the movies and tell you there.
- he asked you if you wanted to go to the movies with him,and you agreed with him.
- Once you guys went he waited for a while when the movie started, once when the movie was half way though he asked you out.
"Y/n?"
" Yes Robin??"
" Umm I been meeting to tell you something for some time??"
' what is it Robin??"
" Will you go out with me like a date?"
" Of course I will Robin!"
" Really?!?"
" Yeah!"

Bruce ( some of y'all are the biggest simps for him🤨🤨)
- He waited after his baseball game he hoped that you'll be there so it can be easier for him to tell instead of looking for you
- after the game he saw you there with your friends,and then he walked up to you.
- Once he walked up to you your friends were laughing and teasing you and Bruce.
- once you guys got alone he tole you his feelings for you.
" Hey y/n I know we been friends and all but I wanted to ask you if you want to go out with me for a date??"
" Hell yeah!!"

Vance
-You guys were at the grab'n go he was playing pinball while you were buying snacks,the idea popped up in this head and he was considering asking you out.
-After a while of debating on if he should do it he finally said he was going to do it, I mean he can't just ignore you when you make him flustered and shy around you.
" Y/n I need to talk to you now."
" Sure whats up??"
" Will you go out with me??"
" Sure."
"Really?!?"
(No)
" Yeah"

Billy
- after hanging out when he was done with his job he had the feeling to tell you before you are taking away from him.
- He kinda asked his parents on how to ask a person out and it helped him and gave him confidence to ask you out more and more
- once he was done with his job he walk( ridin??) to your house to hang out
" Hey y/n I wanted to tell you something."
" Sure go ahead "
"Willyougooutwithme??"
" Aww billy of course I will!"
" Wait really!"
(No.). " Duh!!"

Griffin
- He was so shy asking you out every thin hell go " hey y/n I need to ask you a question??"
" What is it griffin??"
" I-- ummm can you reach me that book please??"
" Oh sure!"
- it took him so long on how to do ask you out and then one day he finally said it out loud and very fast for you.
" Y/n willyougooutwithmeiknowyoumaynotlikemebutilikeyousowullyougooutwithme!!"
" Aww griffin you little sweet heart of course I will!!" " Wait Really you like be back??"

"No"/jk " yes griffin I do like you back."

Ahhh sorry for putting"no" at the end of the every of there question I thought it was funny.
All so sorry if this was soo cheesy and wired I don't know on how to ask a person out so it was kinda difficult for he to do that.

The next one will be yandere I hope so stay tuned for that.

Bye💀💀🏃🏃🏃