(F) pillow war

Information: Vance Hopper x reader
Vance was bored do he thought of jumping you out of boredom.

Reader is gender neutral. They/them pronouns are used.

Enjoy !!

Story~~~~~~~~~~

Vance was laying down in his room staring up at the ceiling. He was waiting for you to come back to his room, because you went to go help his mom with something. While waiting for you Vance was looking around his room kicking his feet at the edge of the bed, soon an idea popped in his head.
Vance jumped off his bed and went to go grab pillows and other things that he was going to need. Soon after grabbing all the stuff he needed he went to hide underneath his bed and waited for you for your foot steps to come closer towards his room.

Once the door has opened you walked in to see the lights turned off, thought Vance was sleeping so you walked to his bed thinking you'll be meet with his arm around you pulling you closer towards him, but instead you got this.
Vance saw your foot and grabbed it with a tight grip and pulled you leg hard enough for you to fall on the floor. Once you were on the floor you were shocked and scared not knowing what is happening you begun being dragged under the bed to the other side of the bed.

You were meet with Vance ocean blues eyes and he was smirking soon that turned in laughter. Vance pulled you up and and you punched him playfully on the arm." Vance you scared me!!!" You said dusting the dirt off of your back. " You were taking forever, I got bored what am I supposed to do???" Vance said with a little sassy attitude. " Well I thought you were sleeping and I was going to cuddle you." You said turning your back with a fake sad face.

Vance rolled his eyes and grabbed a pillow he had on the floor and hit you with it. You turned back to look at him with a playfully mad face and you got hit again. Vance laugh at you on how pathetic you were. You got the pillow off the floor and begin to swing it at him.

Soon the war begins.

A/n

I thought of this a little while back. Also for the ones who don't ready my rules/request page here is what I can write.

Yandere (Y)
Fluff (F)
Angst (A)
Lime (L)
Smut ( S) - they are aged up to there 20's I will not write for griffin because I feel like he's an ace sexual.
Poly relationship
And Platonic (P)

If y'all have request please put them here 💙

Have a good night/day my loves bye 💞💕💕