🔪🔪Yandere 🔪🔪

Lol I told you.

How they meet you

Finney
- He was getting beat up by his bully's untill you came up and beat there ass, when you were busy with that he was watching you and admiring you while you where doing it.
- You offered to walk you home and he said yes really quick I mean he couldn't say no to you.
- The next day he was talk about with Gwen, Gwen thought it was a normal crush but she noticed you knew everything about you even when he said he just meet you the other day she was kinda weird out by that but excuses it for being a "crush".

Robin
- He was fight with a kid and you were they watching him, Robin already knew you but he stared at you when you saw him.
-Once you made eye contact with him he looked away and continued to fight, but that stopped when you broke up the fight.
- You took Robin to the nurse and he was so embarrassed to talk to you.
- But his attention towards you never changed.

Bruce
- After his baseball game he was heading home until he saw you, he was kinda had a spark between you he wanted to head up to you but his parents called him over.
- after that happened he was kinda stalking you for away until his next baseball game came up.
- Once his baseball game came up he was so excited to see you again, once the game started he kept staring at you and it was kinda messing up his attention to his game.
- Once the game was over he walked to you and had a conversation with you until you needed to leave, but his eyes were never off of you.

Vance
- You went to get snacks with your friend and you guys headed in the store to get some.
- Untill a fight broke out vance was on top of a kid with a knife on hime and carved something on his arm.
- You shoved him off the kid and he was going to charge at you untill you pulled out your pepper spray, the police came and took vance and they question you about some stuff on what happened.
- Even If vance couldn't see very well he looked at you and just stared at you, even though you pepper sprayed him he thought you were the person he wanted to be with you no needed to be with you.

Billy
- He was looking for his dog rover Because he ran off somewhere.
- Once he found him he saw you with him and thought you were the pretty/handsome/beautiful person he every seen.
- He walked up to you and said that was his dog rover,you game him the dog and he gave you the newspaper and left.
- every since then he kept his eye on you watching everything you do.

Griffin
- He was at the looking for a book to read untill he found one.
- he was about to take it until your hand got to the book before him, he looked at you and the you spoke to him if he wanted to read the book.
- Your voice was so soothing to him and he wanted to hear you talk long until you stopped talking to you.
- You gave him the book and you waved goodbye he did want you to leave but you did anyways.
- he went to the library everyday just to see you again and hear the beautiful voice of yours.

LMAO it was kinda of the pov but I kinda messed up on vance I might fix it later today though.
This is kinda a wall between of normal and yandere stuff.
This is where the yandere stuff is going to be so yeah.

Anyways bye💀💀🏃🏃🏃