When they ignore you but realized they had feelings for you

That was a long title lmao

Finney
- When you confessed to him he thought it was a joke and thought the bullies set him up with it.
- He walked away from you but he never forgot what happened.
- 2 days later he told gwen about it and she said that he was probably was scared.
- later on when he saw you again you knew that deep down he had feelings for you but was scared that you will reject him after what he did to you.

Robin
- He was kinda surprised that some like you had a crush on him.
- He just kinda looked at you and said "cool" and walked away.
- Then the next hour all that was on his mind was you confession to him and he realized that he liked you too.
- He was think about it a lot think if he should tell you that he liked you.

Bruce
- He took it as a compliment and said that was sweet of you to say and then just walked away
- He didn't think at the time of what you said he thought you were compliment his skill and just suga coating it.
- about a week later when he saw you more and more he kinda grew feelings for you over that time.

Vance
- He was taken aback when you confessed to him.
- he was think how was someone like him could date someone like you?
- He just pushed you aside when went on with his day
- When he realized that he liked you is you being very sweet to others and helping people no matter what the situation was.

Billy
- When you said that he was confused and was thinking and saying he was just a paper boy and nothing else.( Not in you face yk)
- He had that in his thoughts for a long time and was still think about what he should do.
- when he realized he like you he was kinda shocked about it but to scared himself to confess to you.

Griffin
- he was a nobody and an outcast how could you love him??
- he thought it was a prank you were pulling to mess around with him.
- griffin already had feelings for you but he thought that someone knew about his feelings for you and convinced you to do the "prank".
- He wanted to say yes but he was scared but now he regret the thing he just did.
( He ran after you and said yes at the end)

Sorry if I missed something of you request I was kinda brain dead while doing this I hoped you liked it.

Sophia_az