(F) Sleepy cuddles

Type- Fluff

Information - Bruce x reader.
Bruce just got home after a long day at baseball practice.

Story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce came home after a long time at baseball practice, he was tired out and wanted someone to hold him. Bruce went up to the phone and called you to come over to hang out for a bit if you were free. You agreed to him because he was busy all day with baseball y'all didn't get to hand out today.

You packed some stuff you thought Bruce will want, and told your mom you were going over to Bruce's house for a bit, with that you left and started walking towards Bruce's house.

Once you came to his house you knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer the door for you. Ms yamada open the door and said hello to you and asked why you were here, you told her you were here because Bruce called and told you to come over for a bit.

Ms yamada nods her head and let's you in the house, she told you that Bruce was up in his room laying down. You nod your head and thanked her while going up to his room. You made it to his room and knocked asking if you can come in.
You heard a yes on the other side of the door and you opened it to see Bruce sitting up on his bed waiting for you.

" Hey Bruce how was baseball practice??" You asked walking in and sitting down next to him putting the backpack behind you when you did that.

" It was extremely boring today usually it was always fun for me but it was just gloomy today if you get what I am saying." Bruce said laying back down and putting his arms behind his head.

" I think you just stressed about baseball, try relaxing for a bit hun maybe that will help you calm your nerves." You said laying down next to him doing the same thing.

Bruce response was a "mmm" as he turned to your side and hugging it. You wrapped your arms around him pulling him closer to you, Bruce went on top of you snuggle closer to your neck for warmth and resting his head there. You wrapped you arms around him while touching his back, the made Bruce relaxed as he was drifting to sleep.
As he drifting to sleep you were asking you self if he was stressing about baseball and other stuff, as you thought that Bruce will overthink about stuff allot but he doesn't share it with you allot.
Pushed those thought and enjoyed the moment you and Bruce are having right now, Bruce hugging you as you were going to be gone for ever.
You did the same to Bruce while slowly drifting to sleep with him.

A/n: 🤙🤙🤙🤙 that was wicked cool bros 🤓🤓🤓 sorry I didn't know what to typed lmao. I hoped you enjoyed bye.