How you noticed they liked you.

There mad simps anyways enjoy

Finney

- He kept giving you notes in science class,to be honest you thought he was asking if you needed help but he was complementing you.
- He will also be around you everyday but you never said anything thing, or more you thought it was a platonic thing.

Robin
- Well remember the time that his uncle thought him how to flirt, well he did that with you.
- He kept doing that hoped that you will get the hint that he liked you,but you never knew a thing about that.

Bruce
- He was always talking to you after his baseball game or even after school,he loved talking with you.
- He will also talk over you when you said you had to be somewhere else,he didn't want you to leave :(.

Vance
- He was more pushy towards you,he will always push you aside (not physically) or sometimes just start up doesn't talk to you.
- he doesn't mean to do that it's just that he gets all red talk to you and he fidgets all lot to.

Billy
- He wanted to bike ride with you but was to scared to ask,so he was always talking to you.
- well more like spending time with you on his job,he forgets that he has a job to do first but when it comes to you, you will always be first.

Griffin
- He kept going to the library more often that usually to see you.
- you noticed that he was in the same area that he was when he first meet you,and reading your favorite book all the time.

Ok I am done I am doing this at school and I kinda scared people are going to look on my phone so let's get and it right here.

9tj grade is so hard right now any way I hoped this was good enough for you guys.

Bye🏃🏃🏃