how you became friends

This is going to be long lol.

Finney
- after you help him with the kids who hurt him he kind started hanging around you. He thought you were cool and strong,so he got close with you in class.
- I guess you can say he didn't really say if you wanted to be friends,once you told him what's up with him clingy around you?
- that's when he told you he wanted to be your friend but was to scared, of course you said yes that you'll be his friend.
- he was happy:D.

Robin
- The second time you walked time to the nurse he started a conversation on why you stopped the first fight he was in.
- you told him that you didn't really liked violence, of course you could've walk away from the fight but you didn't like seeing the kid in pain,even after what he did.
- Robin then change the topic to his favorite movie's he liked and then you guys were talking about Texas Chainsaw massacre.
- And since then you guys became friends since that day.

Bruce
- It was the second time you went to one of his games he saw you sitting there with your friends,he told him self that he was going to talk to you after the game.
- after the game he saw you walking with your friends and walk towards you, he was hesitant to talk you but he went for it anyways.
- once he walked up to you he started talking to you, of course you were shocked that Bruce was talk to you but continued with the conversation.
- your friends were behind making jokes on how you guys liked each other (secretly of) and you guys hit it off with each.
- And then he asked you if you wanted to hang out with him and of course you agreed.
- and that how you became friends.

Vance (oh no)
- ever since the grab n go situation happened you were kinda scared that he might jump you at of nowhere.
- But then one day when you were going to the grab n go with you friend, you guys saw vance at the pinball machine and kinda freaked out.
- you guys told each other to just hurry up with what you guys were going to get.
- surprisingly vance got bored of playing pinball and was about to leave, but then he saw you he was still mad that you pepper sprayed him in the eyes but hey you had every right to do that
- He went up to you to talk to you of course you thought you were going to get your ass kicked by him but he just talked to you
- and that how you became friends.

Billy
- every since you helped him with his dog he hoped that he'll see you again outside but never did.
- One day when you did went outside he saw you a gave you the newspaper in hand you guys talked for a bit when he told you he had to deliver the other newspaper.
- You asked him when he will be done since you wanted to hang out with him more.
- He told you he should be done at 10:00 and you told him to meet you at the park.
- an that's how you became friends (I'm guess.)

Griffin
- He wanted to see you again but you never went to the library, of course he still went to the library hoped that you might be there.
- Then one day you went to the library hoped that you can read the book you wanted to read for a long time.
-you went to the place were you first meet the kid and then you saw him with the book you wanted to read in his hand
- You went up to him asking if he was going to read the book, he said no and gave it to you, when you were about to walk away until he asked you if you wanted to hang out later if you wanted to.
- You were happy that he asked you that and you agreed to him with that
- and that's how you became friends.

Ok I hoped this was not to of topic, lol sorry about the vance one I got carried away with it.
Lmao anyway request are open there is a request page if you want to request something.

Bye 🏃🏃