Chapter 7 - The Date

Start from the beginning

"It's my fault.." He doesn't even ask it, it's more of a statement, because he knows the answer. He lets go of my hand and leans back into his seat again. "I'm sorry Cas..."

"It's okay Dean" I give him a reassuring smile even tho I was partially lying.

"But it really isn't. I was a dick to you, and you didn't deserve that."

"Well, that's why we are starting over and fixing it, right?"

"Yeah.." He half smiles at me. "Do you wanna go back to my place now?"

"Wow Dean," I tease. "We're going to do it already?" I wink.

He blushes bright, bright red. "Oh shut up."

He's too damn cute.

When the waitress comes over, she puts the bill down. Should I pay? Go Dutch?
But then Dean pulls out his wallet.

"Dean let me help pay." I tell him.

"No, no. I asked you out on this date, I'm paying."

And with that, he sets down some bills and we leave the diner.

-

When we get to his house, Dean opens the door and we walk in. He goes in first and I follow behind. He keeps walking as I stay behind to hang my trench coat.

"SAM WE-" but he stops. "Oh my gosh Sam!" And he starts laughing.

I walk over to see what he's laughing at and Sam is stumbling off the couch where Gabriel is laying without a shirt on and his belt unbuckled.

I join Dean laughing.

"Stop laughing!" Sam yells putting his shirt back on. Gabriel is bucking his belt quickly and putting his shirt on and their faces are bright red.

"I can't believe you were going to do it on the couch!" Dean is laughing harder.

"I thought you two would be out longer!"

"You guys are mean, come on!" Gabriel says. "Stop laughing!"

"You should have just went to your room Sam!" I say as I slowly end my laughter.

"Oh whatever, Castiel." Sam glares at me. "We feel as awkward and embarrassed as you did that time I walked in on you two about to do the frick frack as well."

Dean stops laughing. "Hey, that was different. We were in my room, not in the living room where anyone could walk in."

I do a small laugh and so does Dean.

"whatever!"

"Come on Sam, let's go for a walk or something." Gabriel say. Sam looks at him and nods.

"Yeah let's leave these two nerds alone." Sam says winking at us. I roll my eyes.

-

When they are gone, Dean tells me to get comfortable on the couch. He goes upstairs and I lay down. I pull out my phone to make sure I didn't miss any calls or texts. But there's a text from my older brother, Ezequiel.

ZEKE-(425pm) HEY MOM WANTS TO KNOW WHEN YOURE COMING HOME. AND I LET HER KNOW THAT YOU WENT OUT WITH A FRIEND WHICH YOU FORGOT TO TELL HER -.-

ME-(4:42pm) OOPS. THANKS. UM IDK. JUST TELL HER ILL BE HOME AFTER DINNER.

I was really hoping Dean and I could spend a couple more hours together.

Dean comes back with a pillow and a big blanket.

"What are those for?" I ask him.

"Cas, do you want to spend the night? Have a movie night?"

Wow, can he read my mind?

"I'd love to! Let me text my brother so he can let my mom know."

ME-(444pm)SCRATCH THAT. IM GOING TO SPEND THE NIGHT.

Dean puts a pillow down on the couch and lays by my side as he puts the blanket over us. He wraps an arm around me and I put my arm over his stomach. He reaches for the remote on the coffee table and clicks the TV on. But then his phone stars buzzing. He reaches down into his pocket and pulls it out.

"YEAH?.....OKAY.....YEAH THATS FINE.....THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW....OKAY....YEAH,OKAY....SE YOU TOMORROW."
He hangs up.

"Who was that?" I ask looking up at him.

"Sam. They went to your house."

"Ah, okay. Sweet."

"Yeah, we got the house to ourselves," he jokingly winks. Well I think he's joking around..

"Haha very funny." I say.

"Hey Cas?"

"Yeah?"

"Here let's sit up." We both sit up and I look at him.

"What's wrong?" I frown.

"I want to tell you something.." He waits for me to say something so I just raise an eyebrow. "Thanks for forgiving me and giving me a second chance. I promise you won't regret it."

"I know Dean. I'm glad we've made it better." I smile at him and it causes him to smile.

"Me too." He looks down then back up at me. "Don't hate me."

"Why would I hate you?"

"For this." He grabs my face and presses his soft lips against mine.

I don't push away because I missed his lips. His sweet, tasty lips. I feel his tongue around my lips and I let it enter my mouth. Our tongues meet and we make out like this for a bit before pulling away from each other to catch our breath. But then we go back to making out again right away.

He pushes me back gently while hovering over me, lips still attached. His teeth gently bite my lover lip and I let out a soft moan. I can feel him smile against my lips when I do so, and he nibbles my lip again, causing me to moan again. He presses his body against mine, and it makes me moan a bit louder.

"You're loud." He chuckles and then goes to kiss my neck.

"Not that loud...oh." I moan again as the feel of his lips on my neck turns me on a lot. My breathing gets louder. His lips make their way back to mine before he pulls away to sit up. He pulls his shirt off and kisses me again. His hands feel my sides and then down to under my shirt as he takes it off. He grinds his hips against me a bit and I moan loud, and then he moans as well which makes me bite my lip.

We both wanted it, badly, I could tell. He begins to kiss me again and kisses me down my neck, to my collar bone and sucks it and I moan loudly again. He then starts kissing down my chest and down my stomach and his fingers find my jean zipper.

"What happened to wanting it to be 'special'?" I tease. He stops and goes back to give me a kiss.

"I want this Cas. Any moment with you is special, and that time apart was horrible. We've only known each other like two weeks but I really like you a lot. If you don't want this, it's okay. We can wait." He kisses me again.

"No, I want this."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

With that, he starts kissing me, and his fingers find my zipper again.

---

Thanks for reading. I forgot to post yesterday because I was busy with prom.
Chapter 8 soon.