Author's Note

My name is Anthonia Obiajulum. You can shorten to Tonia and Juls. Whichever you like. I'm extremely friendly and love to talk about anything so you can always slide in the DM.

This is Book 2 of what I'll now be calling the Lagos Men series! Let me know if you love the series name or if you have better suggestions. If you haven't read Subdued, I'll suggest you do so you can get a little backstory on the characters. Either way, you can still read this as a standalone.

This book follows Chike and Ada's story and it's set two years before Aria and Kachi. Then there's a time jump before we catch up with Aria and Kachi. It's confusing? I'll put up timelines so you can follow.

This is going to be a sort of love triangle. If you've read the blurb, you'll see that Ada is in a relationship already with someone else.

I'm really excited to have you follow this book. Thank you so much for reading and supporting.

This book is a work of fiction and all characters, incidents and organisations herein are fictional!

This book is rated mature. But I'll still say it again. It's not for kids please! It will contain explicit sexual content, and a lot of dirty words. It also contains physical, sexual and verbal abuse. I'll add more warnings if need be as the book develops. If you're sensitive to any of these topics, I suggest skipping this book.

The characters and settings are Nigerian and I understand there are words and terms you won't understand if you're not Nigerian, so please feel free to leave an inline comment asking what I mean. I'm almost always active so I'd reply ASAP.

I hope you give this book a lot of love and support. It would mean a lot to me. Just your votes and a few comments sprinkled around will help me a lot!

Thanks for choosing Besotted!

Started: November 9th 2022
Finished: September 23rd 2023