Evelyn: Chapter Three/ Augustus and Veruca Win A Golden Ticket

January 20th
It's been a while, diary. So today the coolest thing happened! WILLY WONKA SENT OUT GOLDEN TICKETS!!! And I think you all know what Veruca did. "Daddy! I want a golden ticket. Go get me one." She ordered. "Yes Veruca. Right away!" He promised. There are only 5 golden tickets. And I hope that they will fix Veruca. Make sure she doesn't be a spoiled brat anymore. I don't have a lot to write about. So yeah. Bye!

January 21st
The first golden ticket has been found! And boy was Veruca mad. She even threw a tantrum. "I want my golden ticket NOW!" "Ok, Veruca." All my dad did is print out a fake. "Here. They only do one interview a day." He lied. She seemed satisfied. On the interview, his mother said. "He eats so much, it would impossible for home NOT to find one." The news reporter asked, "Augustus, what will you do to celebrate?" "I eat ze chocolate." He looked like this:

And it took me 23 hours to draw that

And it took me 23 hours to draw that. I'm getting worried for Dad. He has been on his toes trying to get Veruca whatever she wants. And Ver

January 22nd
Today, Veruca got a golden ticket! The news reporter came. "Our winner is 12, she likes ballet, she's the daughter of a peanut billionaire and her name is Veruca Salt." She said. "Mr. Salt, tell all!" She insisted. "Well, as soon as Mr. Wonka made his announcement, my Veruca expressed a very keen interest in the competition," he said "I WANT A TICKET, NOOOOOOOOW!" Veruca screamed. "How can I possibly refuse?" Then before I knew it, music started playing. *I think you guys know who's talking* "When Veruca says," "MORE!" "I buy another store." "And Veruca says," "NOW!" "The sweat falls down my brow, and when Veruca says," "AGAIN!" "No matter where or when, we'd better all count out to," "MORE, NOW AGAIN!" I groaned in the background. I know this won't end well. "When Veruca says," "OUT!" "There's no reason for a doubt, and when Veruca says," "FETCH!" "There's no time to go fetch but when Veruca says," "OBEY!" "You better find way to make a dollar stretch for," "OUT FETCH OBEY!" I wanted to go up there and punch Veruca. She's so annoying. I just ran upstairs. I couldn't take anymore. But the only thing I heard from Veruca the clearest was "MORE NOW OUT MINE FETCH BUY!"
I hoped she'd just leave me alone. But right when I thought things couldn't get worse. The little twit came in my room. "Guess what, Evelyn? Since you're my sister you have the choice of coming with Daddy and I." "I felt suspicious." What if Veruca was only joking about that. And I am on the news. I can imagine the headline now: Girl without golden ticket tries to get past gates. So I replied, "Yeah. I'll come. If it's not and actual trap." "Ok." Then Veruca left my room.
Bye diary