Augustus

BTdubs, I'm continuing the story about what happened at the factory.
We continued to walk down a long hallway. "Important room, this. After all, it is a chocolate factory." Mr. Wonka said. "Then why's the door so small?" Asked Mike, looking down. " "It's to keep all the great big flavors inside." Then Mr. Wonka chuckled, and opened the small door. And if you love chocolate, you would have wanted to be there. I saw Augustus drop his chocolate bar in surprise, while Violet blew a bubble in awe. "Now children. Don't get overexcited and lose your head. We certainly don't want to lose that." Mr Wonka's voice said, breaking the silence which only lasted for a few seconds. Then he walked in front of us. "Everything in this room is eatable. In fact, even I'm eatable. But that is called cannibalism and is in fact frowned upon most societies." Everyone looked at Mr Wonka awkwardly. He then told us about the chocolate room. "Did you know no other chocolate factory mixes their chocolate by waterfall. It's by far the most extravagant way to make chocolate." Mr. Wonka informed. Then he went on and on about his factory. Then he let us go. I saw Mike crush a candy pumpkin.
"Son, please." Started Mr. Teavee. "Dad, he said enjoy." Mike said, annoyed. Then he went back to smashing pumpkins. I went over to where Violet and Charlie were at. Charlie reached a candy apple. But Violet grabbed it first. Then she took out her gum, and put it behind her right ear. "Why hold on to it? Why not start another piece." Charlie suggested. "Well, then I wouldn't be a champion, I'd be a loser like you." Violet teased. She took a bite of her apple and walked away. I grabbed another one and walked away. I saw Augustus on the candy grass. Even that was edible. He seemed to be enjoying the blades. I grabbed one too. Augustus gave me a dirty look. "Well, it's not just your grass." And I ate it right in front of his face. I turned my head to see Veruca licking a lollipop. "Daddy, look over there! Over there by the waterfall. What is it? It's a little person!" "There's two of them." Said Violet's Mom. "There's more than two." added Mr. Teavee. "Where do they come from?" Asked Mrs. Gloop. "Who are they?" Asked Charlie. Mike asked, "Are they real people?" "Of course they're real people, they're Oompa Loompa's." "Oompa Loompa's?" Asked Dad. "Yeah. From Oompa Land." Mr. Wonka answered. Then Mr Wonka told everyone about the Oompa Loompas and how he found them. Then we saw Augustus scooping himself some chocolate. "Augustus this is something you mustn't do!" Mrs. Gloop said, hoping to make him stop. "Little boy, my chocolate must be untouched by human hands." Augustus ignored them and continued it. Soon enough, he fell in the chocolate river. "He'll drown!" Screamed Mrs. Gloop. "He can't swim save him!" Then, we saw a pipe hover over the river. Because it was sucking in the chocolate, it made a whirlpool and sucked Augustus with it. He circled around the tube, getting closer and screaming the closer he got. "It's a wonder how the pipe's big enough." Ms. Bearugarde said. "It's not big enough. He's slowing down." "He's gonna stick." I saw Violet chew her gum and say, "There he goes." I heard Veruca say, "Serves him right, being a hippo." I gave her a surprised, but angry look. She backed away and went closer to Mike. He looked at her as if she were a hairy creature with 30 legs. We saw as he shot up the pipe. "Mama!" He screamed. I think I might've heard Veruca snicker, but I was more so focused on Augustus. Then I heard her scream, "Augustus!" But it sounded like she said "Ogostis!" Accents. Anyways, Mr. Wonka went on saying, "We've ought to hurry. Can't be late." As soon as we were going to leave, Charlie asked, "But where's Augustus?" Mr. Wonka looked worried. The type you'd look as if you were hiding a secret.

Evelyn and Veruca Salt's POVजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें