Veruca: Chapter One

January 16th
I had a great day at home. Evelyn came home looking ugly as ever. I ran away, she was too ugly for my eyes. I practiced singing Ariana Grande songs until I was bored. I went to bother Evelyn. She looked so sad. I felt bad. "Hi Evelyn!" Then I just stood there. "Get out." She said. But no. I do only what I want. And I didn't want to leave I don't listen to meanies I thought. Then I just sat there, eying Evelyn's diary. "What did I say? Bounce!" I still just sat there. Maybe she should "bounce " Then Evelyn grabbed my hand. "I want to get out now!" I'm going to steal Evelyn's diary . And I will get her in loads of trouble. She will never feel freedom again. "Daddy. Take me upstairs I'm tired." I laid on the floor. "Ok, princess." He said that because I am a princess. "Good night, Veruca." My daddy tucked me in and turned on my TV. "Daddy. Go check if Evelyn is asleep." A few minutes later, Daddy told me she was asleep. "Go!" He left. I went down the empty hall, to Evel the Devil's room. "Where is the key?" I whispered. I looked under her bed. No diary. Then I looked in her closet. I trashed the whole place looking for her diary. Then I looked under her pillow. Time to snoop! I thought. She called me an uncultured swine? And she is talking trash about dad. She sure will be in hot water. Tomorrow, I be so nice to Evelyn. Only to tell on her. >: )

Evelyn and Veruca Salt's POVजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें