WHAT DO BTVS + JOAN ARC + ONE TREE HILL + SAILOR MOON HAVE TO DO WITH IT?

1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Buffy was chosen to become a slayer due to the many histories down from the legacies of other past female slayers

Buffy was chosen to become a slayer due to the many histories down from the legacies of other past female slayers. Such as becoming the newborn slayer of another generation. What makes it similar is how Linda is chosen to be the knight and fight evil. Buffy was also the main inspiration incorporated into the series of the supernatural aspect present as the book series continues.

2. One Tree Hill

Tree Hill is a town similar to Foscowe

Tree Hill is a town similar to Foscowe. The slice of life, family, and love dramas will all be included in the book series.

3. Sailor Moon

When Linda transforms, I am thinking of the transformations in Sailor Moon. Not only that, the way they fight villains will be similar to Linda's journey as the Valiant.

4. Joan Arc

She is the big inspiration for the armor and knight performance. Linda is a Christian and her faith will be more important to her as she grows as a character.

Also, this is where I got the name "Valiant" from...

Bingo.

Update: I removed Sailor Moon from the similarities list because I feel like if I'm trying to compare Feeble to Sailor Moon, both are different except have transformations.