As he stopped in front of the front door one of the female guards approached him and bowed. She gripped the head collar rope and guided the stallion. Jungkook went inside the palace and began to walk through the long hallway.

The royal prince was heading to the emperor's chamber

The royal prince was heading to the emperor's chamber. To get there, one should have to cross two big halls which have tight security. He could see the guards with long speres on the right hand and shields on the left. When he reached in front of the door one of the guards opened it with a slight bow. Soon after rushing into the chamber, he sat on the luxurious coach beside the bed, waiting for his highness. Not so long he met with an announcement about the emperor's arrival. There stood his father, the Alpha of Moonstone with all his glory. Jeon Jihun. He stood up and greeted him.

" Greetings my lord."

" Son, No one is here. No need for formalities."

" What was the urgency to call me here, Father?"

" Can we sit down for a while and speak?" It was more like a suggestion. Jungkook nodded and approached his father who was sitting on the bed.

" How are you doing jungkook?"

" I'm good."

" Don't pretend. I know you are having a hard time. When was the last time you visited us ?" The prince remains silent. He really did miss his father and mother but had yet to admit that. Four months ago he left the palace to visit all the packs under their empire. So the prince couldn't meet his parents.

" Since I'm going to be the emperor, I meant to have a hard time, ain't I?"

" Yes and No. Sometimes we can ignore nothing. Since you are a prince you have responsibilities and duties which cannot be ignored. I agree. But sometimes you are forcing yourself too much. You don't have to do that." The prince just nodded and his father signed.

" Did seokjin hand over the book to you."

" He did. So it was for you?" The emperor nodded.

" If you will wait I can -"