Chapter 12

Macy POV

It's been such a long weekkkk but finallllly it's Friday!!! I can finally meet Saxton again and I'm going to his house! The bell suddenly ringed which brought me out of my thoughts and I realize I have been daydreaming through this whole lesson. Whoops.

I pack up and run to the door so that I can hurry home and get ready to meet him tonight.

After arriving home I heard a  'Ding' sound and looked down to my phone to see that I've gotten a text message from him.

"Hi princess can't wait to see you tonight. Be ready at 7 sharp and I'll pick you up."

"Okay sir, cant wait to see you!"

I closed my phone after replying and turned the TV on to watch Sofia The First. I mean I still have like 3 hours to get ready.

I watched 6 episodes of Sofia The First before fucking realizing I only have an hour to get ready and pack my bags. FUCKKKKKK IM SO SCREWEDDDD!!!

I immediately run into my room and started nervously looking around for things that I need like my clothes and hair brush and oh yeahhh my stuffyyy can't forget bushy. once everything is all packed I started to get myself ready with some overalls and a shirt. After I got ready I checked the time and I had only 5 fuckinggg minutes left till he arrives. AHHHHHH IM SO NERVOUS.

I was rechecking my bag for the 100th time just to make sure, when the bell rings and I screamed from shock.

"I'm coming" I said

I went to the door and opened it and hold to behold there he was the most handsome man I have seen in the world.

"Hi princess" he said to me while I just stare at his gosh damn physique.

I mean like was he carved by a Greek God or what?

"Princess" he said again while waving his hand infront of me trying to get my attention.

"Huh?" I said blankly. Then I realized who I was talking too.

"I me-mean hello" I nervously say to him.

"Hi princess done staring? If yes, let's go, because I can't wait to spend some time with you." He said smirking to me.

"First I wasn't staring at you" I said in a irritated voice cause I can't let him know that I was indeed staring at him. While he just looked at me with a sure you wasn't look.

"And second, yes we can go now" I finished saying and grabbing my bag.

"Not so fast little one." He said stopping me.

"What?!" I asked while rolling my eyes cause I was kinda annoyed, I mean I thought he wanted to be in a hurry.

"Lose the attitude and did you just roll your eyes at me?" He said sternly and I suddenly felt like I messed ups.

"No" I said hoping that he will believe my lie.

"Mhm sure. Well Macy so far we have been with each other for at least 5 minutes and you have broken 3 rules at least." He said his eyes hardening and voice getting firmer.

"I'm sorry sir" I said looking down and regretting it a bit.

"Well you will be" He said with a devilish and dare I say hot smile.

AN: hey guys sorry this took so long but Thank youuu so much for all the reads!! I can't actually believe it. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed the story and if u have any suggestions for the book please feel free to comment :) thank you