Chapter 17

"Daddy i'm hungry" I whined to him while tugging on his shirt.

"Okay baby give me a few minutes to finish this and then we can go out for lunch. Ok?" He said picking me up so that i'm sitting on his lap.

"Okk" I said with a pout while hiding my face on his neck and smelling him.

"You smell good daddy." I said to him

He smells like a woody pine smell. I dont know its hard to explain but it smells so good and really calms me down.

"Thank you baby." he said while chuckling. "You smell good too." he said.

Fuck. His laugh, his smile, his everything is so perfect. I think i'm falling in love. HARD.

After sitting for like 20 minutes and more whining from me, he finally finishes work and stands up while carrying me.

"Let's go get you changed baby." He said while carrying me to my room.

We got in and he put me on the bed while going to his wardrobe.

"Wait here baby and i'll get you your outfit." He said.

He came back a few minutes later with a beautiful sundress that I realized I do not own.

"Do you like it?" He asked me showing the dress.

"I LOVE IT DADDY! It's so cute" I said to him while marveling at the dress.

"But where did you get it? Cause I know for a fact that I did not bring a dress here." I said to him.

"I bought it for you baby." He said while smiling.

"OMG Thank you so so so much!" I said to him while hugging him.

He hugged me back and patted my ass while saying "okay let's get you ready now"

After I got changed into the dress and he changed into some cargo pants and shirt we went to his car and started driving to the restaurant.

"Where are we eating at Daddy?" I asked him while he was driving.

"We're eating at my favorite Italian restaurant." He told me while moving one of his hands to my thighs. 

"Really?! I love Italiannn. I was craving it so badd" I told him

"That's good cause you're gonna have the best Italian food in the world" He said excitedly.

"Oh yeah? It better be good daddy." I told him smugly.

"Oh it will baby, just you wait." He said back.

After a few more minutes he stopped the car and got out. I looked around in the car and saw that we were in a neighborhood.

He opened my door and I got out.

"Why are we here daddy? I thought we were going to eat Italian food?" I asked him feeling confused.

"We are baby, don't worry." He said while taking my hand and begin walking.

After a few minutes of walking we finally arrived at the restaurant. It was a beautiful house covered in plants.

We opened the door and saw an old italian lady cleaning the tables. Once we went in she looked up in joy and said "Saxton it's been so long! How've you been?"

"I've been good nanna how about you and nonno?" He asked her.

"That's great to hear and we've been good too. Also who is this pretty lady Saxton?" She said with the last part being in a smirk.

"This nonna, is my girlfriend." He said while putting his arm around my waist, and pulling me closer.

She looked at me happily and then started screaming while looking back "Matteo, Saxton brought his girlfriend here."

Soon after, an old man came up from the back door and smiled brightly up at me.

"Hi i'm Matteo, it's nice to meet you." He said while putting his hand out.

I shook his hand and introduced myself "I'm Macy, and it's nice to meet you too."

"I'm Emilia hon, but you can call me nonna and you can also call Matteo nonno." She said while moving forward to a hug which I hugged back.

Her hug felt so good, like a grandmother's warm hug.