Chapter 14

Macy POV

I'm so nervous for this like actually very nervous but yet I feel excited for it. I've never really been spanked before but I've always imagined it in my head.

"Macy come over here" Master said.

I walked over to Master and he lifted me up and pulled me over his lap so that my butt was up in the air.

"I'm going to start spanking you and for every spank I give I want you to count and say Thank you Master. If you don't say it I will add start over, is that clear?" I nodded but he just tsk at me and I remembered.

"Yes Master"

Once I said that I felt a harsh sting and screamed. That hurts way more than I thought.

"Ahem are you forgetting something"

"One. Thank you Master" I said

"Good girl" he replied continuing his smacks.

By the 10th I was already crying and screaming begging him to stop but all I said just fell on deaf ears.

"You got this baby. You've been doing so well last 5, you don't have to count ok." He said while rubbing my ass.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

He did the last five consecutively and did them all on my sit spots. Once he finished he rubbed my bum and said how good I did for my first punishment.

"You did so well baby. I'm so proud of you. You took them so well" he whispered to my ears while I calm down.

"Daddy since I did well is my punishment done?" I asked doing my best puppy eyes hoping that would work.

"Not yet, you still have your time out."

"Come on" he said while picking me up of his lap and moving me to a corner of the room.

"Face the corner legs apart hands on your head. No moving and no talking, every time you do that I will add more time to your time out. Do you understand?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy" and with that I faced the corner and did what he said.

As I was standing facing the wall I was itching to rub my butt because it hurts a shit ton. Whoops I'm not supposed to swear but oh well daddy won't know anyway.

It's been like an eternity and I'm still facing the corner, well not really it's been like 2 minutes but it feels like an eternity to me with all the pain still in my butt.

After around 5 minutes I really really wanted to drop my hands, they were aching so bad. So I started trying to shrug my shoulders to relief a bit of my pain.

"Macy, No moving or I'll add more time" Daddy said threatening me.

I really wanted to whine but I know that if I did I would get extra time and I really don't want that. I just want to get back to cuddling him and maybe take a little nap. I'm superrr tired.

Suddenly daddy came from behind and started hugging my waist making me come out from my thoughts.

"Come on baby, times up." He says turning me around.

He picked me up bridal style and brought me to the bed. He then flipped me over his knee again and I started panicking.

"Relax baby I'm not punishing you again. I'm just gonna rub some lotion on your butt and then we can drink some water take a nap ok?"

"Ok daddy" I said.

After he rubbed the lotion he gave me water and then he changed me to a pair of PJ's that I had brought with me for the night. Now we're in bed cuddling until I fell asleep.

AN: Sorry this took so long. I had no idea what to write for this and how to write it so it took a while to do. Hopefully next time I could do better but for now enjoy :)