Chapter 41: A Plexiglass Ceiling and Showing I Care

Author's note:

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to update this story! In July, I decided to take part in Camp NaNoWriMo and got caught up working on my other project. I made a lot of progress on that story, but unfortunately, I ended up neglecting this one. Another side effect of that camp was that I ended up burning myself out and had horrible writer's block for most of the month of August. When September came around, I finally got my inspiration back, but not for this story. So, for the last 2 months, I've been working on my fantasy series instead of this. 

Hopefully, now that I've started working with Jason and Allison again, I'll be able to post more regularly. Maybe not every week, but I'll try my best not to leave you hanging again. I promise I will finish the story.

So, without further ado, on with the chapter! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Um-um... Al-allison...W-wait..." I stutter as she tugs on my earlobe with her teeth and slips her hand across my abs. It's hot. Really hot! But I need to stop her before we go too far.

I mean, I don't want to stop her. I really don't want to stop her. But I have to. I know I should have. It is Valentine's Day and most people expect to have sex on Valentine's Day. For some people, the only reason they celebrate the holiday is to have sex! But that's not me.

Would I like to have sex? Of course! Making love to Allison is better than I ever imagined it would be!

Not that I imagined it often.

Just sometimes.

Damn it. I sound creepy again, don't I?

Anyway, back to sex and why I'm trying to postpone it.

It's our first Valentine's Day together and, since it's supposed to be a day of love, I wanted to do that. My plan was to do everything I could to show Allison how much I love her. That's kind of hard to do when the expectation of sex is hanging over our heads. I wanted to show her that I care about her, not getting my dick wet.

At least, that's what I thought. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I should give her what she wants.

No. I have to resist.

I have a plan for tonight and making love to her right now isn't a part of it. Right now, I'm supposed to be setting up the telescope so we can look at the stars through the plexiglass ceiling. I was going to point out some of my favorites, then we were going to cuddle on the bed and talk. That was my plan, but Allison seems to have something else in mind.

Her hand has traveled down, rubbing my hard-on through my pants, and she keeps nibbling on my skin. She's moved from my earlobe to my neck and I don't think she knows how hard it's getting to resist her. As far as I know, owls don't mark their mates, but wolves do and she's getting very close to the spot where a mating mark goes. If she bites me there, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from acting.

"Allison..." I moan and try to push her away, "Please, I-I... Mmm...Don't, ah! ... Stop."

I don't think I got my message across right.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I didn't because her hand is now in my pants and she is latched onto my neck.

I swear, I didn't plan for this! I thought we might share a few kisses, but not this! It's like she's in heat! I didn't know owls went into heat! Cats do, but birds? I want to stop her, but I also don't. I don't want her to think I'm rejecting her. It's just that we can't. Not without condoms and not in my parent's camper. It's too weird to think about having sex somewhere my parents have.