Chapter 13: Her Ripe Oranges and My Ridiculous Orgasm Face

Warning: Mature Content ahead (This time as Mature as Jason could muster)

I take a deep breath and attack. Allison said that I could, but that doesn't stop me from hesitating. I look at her beautiful and perfect body. This night has already been more than I could ever hope for. More than I thought I would ever be lucky enough to have. I can still taste her in my mouth. It's amazing. She tastes exactly as I always thought she would. She tastes like Allison.

Not that I've thought about it a lot. I mean, sure, once we were matched, I may have imagined diving between her legs and tried to guess what she might taste like, but it's not like I've been thinking about it for years. I'm not that creepy.

Though, she has been the main figure of my imagination since I was fourteen. I'm not proud of that. But she's perfect! How could I not think about her? The way that her eyes sparkle when she's happy. The way that her smile lights up a room. The sway of her hips when she walks. The way her breasts bounce a little when she laughs. God! She's amazing! I'm the luckiest man in the world that she's willing to be with me.

I position myself over her as her knees trap me in on both sides. Her blue eyes are darker than normal. She looks incredible. My dick twitches as I think about what I'm about to do.

No more forcing myself to say those ridiculous lines. No more calling her "baby girl." I can just call her name. I can be myself.

Well, almost myself. I don't want to scare her off. I almost did when I growled earlier. I don't know what came over me. When she moved her hips away from me, I got a little upset. I was enjoying myself. The feeling of her grinding against my face and releasing on my tongue was incredible. She's incredible! Still, I probably shouldn't have growled. She's a bird. They don't like that kind of thing. I don't think they do. Maybe I'll ask her about it later.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" I stare down at her beautiful face. Sweat glistens on her face and I want to lick it off. I bet it tastes salty. No, Jason, get a hold of yourself. Birds don't lick each other. They preen. Does that mean I should bite her? Little nibbles? Would she like that? Wait, but she has cat in her! Cats bathe each other. She might like it. I'll ask her later.

"Jason," she sighs. Shit! I fucked up again. "Stop asking me questions. This has been great. I want this. I want to feel you too."

That does it! I'm going in! I have never thought she looked sexier than she does right now. I waste no time maneuvering my dick so the tip is less than an inch from slipping into her. This is it. Do or die. If I mess this up, she might never want to sleep with me again. No pressure. Just do what comes naturally. Except growl. No more growling. It's weird.

I thrust into her and I swear that I'm about to explode on contact. Never has she felt so good before. I mean, I always enjoyed having sex with her, even if it wasn't always satisfying. But this time, there is no chance that I'm going to go limp.

I know. I said I didn't need those boner pills, but maybe I was wrong. I just couldn't get used to calling anyone "baby girl." And after that amazing kiss on our date, I realized how much I was missing out on. I couldn't help but find myself disappointed every time we had sex the last few weeks. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't cum with her in over a week because of it. I'm just as bad as she was. I've been faking it. I even made sure to give her my best, ridiculous orgasm face as soon as I noticed myself start to get soft so she wouldn't find out. I'm a horrible person.

But none of that matters now. I'm not going to have to fake it this time. My bigger problem is holding out long enough to please her before I die from happiness.

Were's the Love?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें