Swad x SD!Nightmare x Delusion - Kidnapped

Start bij het begin

I walked out with Delusion after. I knew we both had the same thought.
Moon was finally ours.

Moon POV:

I awoke with a splitting headache and my arms stuck above my head. I tried to move them and they were stopped. I looked up and noticed the chains on my wrists. 'Oh it's Swad. It's f**king Swad.' I thought angrily. I noticed he didn't chain my legs up though. 'I can do a somersault.' I thought. I did exactly that and flipped onto my feet near the wall of the nest shape. My hands were still stuck as ever though. I flipped my wrists around within the chain and tried to get them out, but my hands were too big.

"Damn you Swad." I muttered under my breath.

I was already quite tired due to the positivity. I gave one last tug before falling face first onto the fluffy bed. 'Well that went great.' I thought sarcastically. Then the door opened. I looked up and saw Swad, but not Swad. It was another bird-Dream yes, but this one had more of a regal look to him. His crown was also on his head, where it should be.

"Swad did you get plastic surgery?" I asked. The newcomer glared at me.

"I'm not Swad. I'm Delusion. A different au." He said.

"Well go back there. I don't wanna meet you." I said, burying my face back into the nest-bed.

"You're somehow more rude than my own Nightmare. He's definitely more chaotic than you though."

"I don't need to hear about your dumb Nightmare! Get me out of here!" I shouted. I kicked my legs like a child.

"No can do, Moons." And with that he walked out.

'Moons?' I thought 'What? Does this imposter bird think I like him?'

"Oh Darling~!" I cringed at the voice as I heard it down the hall. This 'Delusion' had told Swad I'm awake.

Swad entered the room and walked up to me. He picked me up and flipped me back so I was sitting on my butt again and cupped my cheeks.

"How'd you like you're rest, love?" He asked.

"Screw off! I am not your 'love'!" I kicked him away as I said that. He crossed his arms.

He backed up a big as I shouted profanities at him. As I was, a bagel was shoved in my mouth. A bagel? It had filling too. I ate it because Delusion wouldn't let me spit it out. I swallowed it and Delusion finally removed his hand from my mouth. I sat there as they watched me.

Slowly. Very slowly I started to heat up. They put something in the bagel! Those bastards! It was most likely aphrodisiac judging by my desire to...kiss them-no! But they seem so hot a-and I want them.

"What'cha thinking, Moon~?" Swad cooed to me. He sounded so sexy.

He began taking my sweatshirt(?) off. I helped him. Delusion began kissing me. I kissed back as I felt Swad teleport the rest of my clothes off. He placed his hands on my hip-bones and leaned over to my neck. He must've taken his clothes off too. He left little butterfly kisses all over my neck. I shivered. Then he licked along the side of my neck. I moaned into the kiss. Delusion took his chance and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Swad bit down on my neck and I screamed a little. It was SO good! Once Delusion let go of the kiss, him and Swad switched. Delusion quickly took off his clothes and began biting the other side of my neck, meanwhile Swad was now making out with me. Swad sat in my lap so that he was now straddling me. I moved my arms a bit and wrapped them around his waist. I never wanna stop kissing him.

~In The Morning~

I was all cozy and warm. Then a breeze hit my bare ribs. I blinked awake. I recalled last night's events and shuddered. Then a thought hit me. 'We didn't use protection, did we?' I wiggled my way out of the canopy of wings and saw my ecto-stomach still summoned. 'Well crap. Now I can't smoke!' I groaned as I got my clothes back on, excluding my shirt. I took Delusion's coat and put it on too.

"OI!" I shouted "Bird-brains!" Delusion sat up and saw me there, Swad groaned and rolled over.

"I guess he doesn't want to know you two got me pregnant." I said nonchalantly. Delusion's eyes widened. He got up and walked over.

"Sorry. I didn't anticipate that." He apologized. "Triplets." What? I looked down. There were three souls. I squeaked in shock. Swad sat up and looked at us.

"Why'd he squeak?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant, stupid!" I shouted "With TRIPLETS?!" I squeaked again. Delusion laughed. Swad's jaw dropped. Delusion picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I'm not gonna get rid of them. But you two better bend to my will while I'm pregnant with your kids." Swad hugged us.

"Alright." He said

Maybe he wasn't so bad. Sometimes.

————————————————————————

1356 words

-w-