⌚SAM X SHY! READER🌥

Request: lol_ehek 

🌥(fluff)

⌚ Sam ⌚ X Shy! Reader 🌥

Story:

(Y/n) was shy girl after those accident between young agent fighting with Numero have two great agent died at old Mata academy make her feel sad but when there Mata Arena they meeting snobbish yet brat four international Mata young agent.

Sam who make his appearance snobbish yet cool attitude front of them quite catch his eyes on the shy combat agent, he approach her and flirt with her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author P.O.V:

Mata academy were destroy almost two years the young agent have make class online Ali who taken back his Iris because the latest accident. While they heard about the news from agent Geetha suddenly Jet asked the question then make other young agent blabbering nonsense make agent Geetha got explode.

This really make the young agent shut their mouth scare with her then suddenly agent Bakar get in wrong time while he speak the mic make a loud and hurting echo make them shut their ears agent Geetha remove him out from meeting online and gently ask agent Karya to give the mission.

The next day, they need to passing through park to get new Mata academy. Quite challenging cause many people passing through at there but they manage to distract them while fastly go there. They amazed the new structure and training fields full of new thing and new high technology robot following four core in Mata.

Jet asked agent Geetha if they could warm up first and try using the power source. Jet end up choose the strong one and insult Ali. Which make Ali feel down first but then shrug it off when Roza comfort him by attack them together.

When they struggling to get in source tower Chris stop when he saw another presence there she tall wearing combat suit have tiny pony tail, her finger were nail polish in black.

"This is my territory"

She have Silat posing, Chris who hesitated also make Silat posing this make her smirk and attack him. (Y/n) who saw this ruckus happen when Chris were fighting someone unknown while another three presence appear in other. 

"Oh god, if Chris lose to her I need to take care of his spot I better help him out"

She rush to Chris and caught him. Then, Ali and Iman came shock when seeing someone new and also (Y/n).

"Chris I take care of it"

She get up and take out her survival knife showing she is angered this make another female feel tense up.

'What's wrong with her!? She might be sweet in outside but her eyes and aura is scaring!'

Without her sense (Y/n) kick her with her combat boots, she repeatedly kick her till she thrown to other three agents. This shocking them seeing the other sweet and shy agent get angry this make the young agent know her step backwards.

But to one male eyes she is perfect and fall in love with her already fact first love sight. 

"Thanks to you Chris couldn't participate in Mata arena, you guys know what if your attitude like that we might report it to your agency, you guys come here act behave in other people place"

Then the mentor called them, Chris were taken to room so agent Geetha could treat his wound. The four mentor know what happen glad (Y/n) could save Chris before he got seriously injured but still he can't participate in Mata arena.

The four international young agent were introduce their name by agent Leon. 

"Because Chris couldn't participate the excellent student will replace him but since (Y/n) were best from other young agent her point might be less than 2 point, if she do seriously possible to her make new champion of Mata arena"

Agent Geetha said (Y/n) just stand beside her. Sam smirk at her this make the girl blush and look away. The first round quite challenging but they won't give up. The result shown Kim and (Y/n) share first place. Alicia in second, Aleks in third and Ali in fourth at fourth originally Rizka place but she hurt Chris so she in 6th place make Ali in fourth.

As agent Geetha said (Y/n) even she lost 2 point but she still possible to make her in first place. (Y/n) wasn't that happy if she in first place cause her team mate start to make 'revenge' on four international agent with scary prank and so afterward.

She have bad feelings that maybe four of them might be out from arena. She sitting alone while sipping her drinks.

"Well look who is here the gorgeous one"

Sam said while smirk to her who look up. She have tint blush but ignore him, he sit beside her very close this make her uncomfortable with him, she have distant from him but he pull her waist closer to him.

"W-What you want?"

She tried to not sound uncomfortable to him, Sam place his thumb under her chin, she tense up and look at him have eyes of adoring her.

"I have read your file (Y/n) before I came here at first you might be shy girl that's all but you so incredible than file describe you, you so beautiful maybe more than that"

Her eyes widen in shock blush over her face same goes with him. His lips almost brush her's. But then agent Karya called them for next competition.

"No PDA in arena please"

Agent Karya chuckle when (Y/n) and Sam blush and walk to hall.