(SPIN OFF) 💨ZASS X KNY! READER ☁

Request:MidFieyz

☁(normal)

(SPIN OFF!) 💨Zass💨 X Kny! Reader ☁

Story:

(Y/n) was taking a long mission and she done it solo, she have (element breath) she really powerful and smart. Her speed might can compare with Shinobu and two of them make medicine to heal or turn demon into human.

Zass who found her falling from sky save her and bring her to Mata, he really admire her breath technique and wish her to take him as her Tsukugo.
------------------------------------------------------
Your Pov:

I slash and keep it up to demon front of me a weak demon desire human flesh really disgusting creature that I ever seen since my family died by it.

My breath is (element breath) it really powerful and hard to control it but I manage it when I learn my own family history, I have ancestor from Sengoku era have these (element breath) and even create it's own dance to represent with it.

But then one upper moon come and attack me from my left side which I quickly dodge it by slash it's hands. The blood of it splatter, I saw upper moon 2 Douma. My blood anger seeing his cheeky face.

I remember how Kanae almost died in this demon hands lucky I save her before she getting worst and with her condition she can't participate in war with demon but teach new demon slayer about her technique. Well she need to find next successor.

"My, hello beautiful poison flower~"

He smirk while elegantly open up his gold metal fans and cover his half face.

"Why hello mister eating woman just because need nutrition in blood demon art"

"How sassy young lady, but seems you are powerful hashira I think I have special blood demon art for you~"

I prepare myself to get ready what the impact is, but then a giant hole of another city appear behind me. I get to stunned that I forgot about upper moon 2, he push me with his ice lotus blizzard. Which I do something stupid by doing nothing.

I felt unconscious feel the air were dancing surround me then I doesn't know what happen.

Author Pov:

Zass along with Bulat, Roza and agent Bakar just finished their mission but then Zass saw something fall from sky that have giant hole. When he ask Roza to see this make their team shock and panic.

"There's a girl with a sword and (f/c) haori fall!"

Roza shout, Zass immediately run faster to catch her up before she got big impact. Zass calculate which direction she fall and as he predict she safely in his arms.

Zass blush how beautiful her face is with (s/t: skin tone) perfect match with her (h/c) and plump lips. Zass bought her to her team mates.

"We should bring her to Mata than we ask her where she's from"

They agree, agent Bakar carry her to Mata. When report to general, they show them the girl Bakar carries.

"Alright, this time we let the accident slide and ask her where she from and how she fell from sky"

"Yes General"

Bakar carry her to pharmacy ask Geetha to check on her.

"Everything normal, but somehow I found this inside her pocket. It very traditional herbs medicine from Japan around Tashio era"

"That long!?"

Geetha said and show up the screen hologram about the ingredients that (Y/n) have been carry. Before they could discuss agent Leon carry a bloody agent that have been attacking by a demon.

"Demon are you sure? Because that's really fairy tales for me"

"I-I swear it look like a human figure but it have sharp teeth and it eyes have two. It even stuck me with shadow straps! I won't lied! So scary! A Beast! A demon!"

The agent keep shouting, then they heard soft groan seeing (e/c) open slowly and she look at her with confusion.

"My apologise but may I know which years now? Where am I? Last, who are you?"

"You at years 2022 (just made up), you at secret place called Mata but don't worry we don't harm you and  we are called agent, I'm Geetha from Techno"

Geetha introduce the others agents include pillars.

"I see, so I'm in future. My name (Y/n) (L/n) from Tashio era of Japan, I'm a hashira and also demon slayer in secret agency that protect human from demon in night time. Also my technique is (element breath), surprise you guys can speak Japanese very well~"

She clasp happily while have smile plastered on her face, they shock after she introduce herself to them.

"Hashira?"

"In, our agency there's many level to get Hashira. Hashira mostly a leader to all demon slayer and Oyakata-sama or we called our head of agency will give us the mission and trust us to killed demon with our speciality. Honestly, I just 13"

"How come you can be Hashira in such short?"

Dayang ask curious.

"To get hashira very easy but difficult task. Defeat 100 lower rank demon and one lower moon if you can defeat upper moon means you are most strongest among hashira. So I did my task and get promoted in short time"

They stunned to speak but then they get alarm someone have been intruder their base and that's a demon, this shocking Mata agent.
------------------------------------------------------
I will make it two part stay tune okay thank you for brilliant ideas MidFieyz I enjoy to write about it. So I will make two part.