🎭UNO/DJIN X RICH! HIJABI! READER ☁

Request:CrazyJaming

☁(Normal)

🎭Uno/Djin🎭 X Rich! Hijabi! Reader ☁

Story:

Djin along with his team mates Zain, Ghanz and Dayang were going on mission to protect one rich girl that come back from Dubai.

(Y/n) a successful business woman that open many agency on world selling new high technology from Cyberaya to every world.
------------------------------------------------------
Author Pov:

The four agent waiting for someone arrival in private airport. One private black jet landing safely these make the four agent stand up to greet their client.

One woman come out with fully cover black clothes, she wear black niqab and her hijab really long to cover their chest. Only (e/c) can see by everyone.

She greet her employee and only gentle eyes could be see as her reaction. The four agent stunned to see how cover she is to fulfill the order by gods.

"Assalamualaikum, greeting for non muslim I hope we get along for the business you guys want to discuss"

Her soothing voice really make them feel warmth and comfy. They were at cafe at there.

"Madam (Y/n) it's been so long thank you for helping us and we always on your debt"

"Why hello aunt (random name) you seems pretty well after surgery and it's fine don't feel like that"

She stop for awhile and ask the agents sit first.

"Aunt (random name) can you make your special cooks, it's been so long I never eat your cooking since I got to Dubai oh here some gift"

"No need"

"I insist please take it and give to your family"

With that the old woman thankful to her and make her special cooking.

"Sorry getting distract, where we were?"

"We here to protect you from terrorist that tried to kill you"

Zain said calmly afraid the woman front of her would be afraid but she got calm.

"Dear god, maybe I should help them then"

These shock four of them hearing this hijabi woman.

"Maybe I should make new building for trouble people and make them comfortable. Dato Othman can't do anything beside I was his big sister he wouldn't dare disobey me. Instead you four protect me how about help me to renovate old building and give them work so they can learn more about science, math and technology?"

They stun but they agree. Djin feel like he found the angel that gods send to earth. They make plan together to build and create new era of Cyberaya. The poor citizen afraid what they do but then (Y/n) show them she do.

They now respect her very much, now thanks to her Cyberaya more far forward than other city with zero poorly.

She really happy to help them, terrorist always came but it from other city.

"Madam (Y/n) why would you help these people?"

Djin ask her this take interest other three agent.

"You see in this world, they must have hope and despair, shadow and light, bad and good. To balance we equal them with same treatment and the money I have now wasn't make me happy at all, people always said that money can buy everything we want...well that's true but will it buy life and time?"

"Of course not"

"Exactly beside our life wasn't here wait for after life and heaven will waits for whoever do gods favor. Beside spend money for goodness also part of nice things"

Her eyes closed that's mean she smile to him. He can imagine she is beautiful inside and out. He slowly develop feeling on the hijab girls.

"(Y/n) will you marry me?"

"Djin, meet my family and we discuss it"

This is make Djin ears bless to see her respond. He found someone that could match with him.
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it to bored or cringe beside I was really busy with assignment. Love you all dears.