🦔RUDY X SHY! READER🌥

Request:Ashley_707

🌥(fluff)

🦔Rudy🦔 X Shy! Reader🌥

Story:

(Y/n) was techno agent and really shy person. She have big crush on Rudy that snobbish agent but she know Rudy is nice person.

Rudy who notice the shy girl have crush on her just keep quite and think how will she confess to him and was she worth for him.
------------------------------------------------------
Author Pov:

Today mission that General give for team Leon really heavy, capture Abang Bear to ask who give him the stock of weapons.

Team Leon is (Y/n), Rudy and Mika. Leon give them instruction Mika will be main attention to bikers Rudy and (Y/n) will sneak up and capture Abang Bear.

(Y/n) scan the places with her goggles. Her goggles almost like Iris system but more classic one since Iris made by Mata pillar and one super agents.

"Abang Bear want leaves so Rudy we could split. You will go on right while me on left"

Rudy nods with stoic face. They mive quickly to catch up Abang Bear they saw Seis and Seite coming along. This make Rudy irritated after they did to old Mata Academy.

But mostly those football player have been flirt with (Y/n) this make Rudy more pissed if that duo saw her in this mission.

Rudy disguise himself as one bikers. Quickly pretend to be hurt and said to Abang Bear about what happen.

(Y/n) who saw this quickly hide since she uncomfortable with Seis and Siete. But this is her first mission with Rudy her biggest crush but what if he doesn't want anyone interrupt him.

She take a peek unlucky Siete saw her, smirked and point to Sies at her.

"Hello princess~ Let's go on date shall we~~?"

Her (e/c) widen in shock while Rudy click his tongue.

'Dang, (Y/n) quick run'

Rudy thought can be read by her so she tried to call agent Leon but Sies way faster than them. He appear front of her and give her hug really tight.

(Y/n) struggle to get out of it but failed. He sniff her scent of her (h/c).

"Smell like (fav shampoo) ahh this drive me crazy"

Sies said, (Y/n) secretly send emergency signal to agent Leon with location while blush with Sies touch.

"R-Rudy!"

She called him, Rudy who just finish fight with Siete and one of Abang Bear quickly rush towards her.

"Oh not so fast hedgehog"

Rudy stop front of them, Sies really touchy on her body. (Y/n) was not capable to fight in combat.

Her face red, blushing but she hate the state she stuck in this kind of situation.

"She is beautiful don't you think? Lucky you already in teenage age darling (just made up)"

Sies squeeze her body even more hugging her with no end.

"R-Rudy! H-Help p-please"

She hold her sounds but failed when Sies rubbing her back. Rudy grit his teeth and throw the handcuff on Sies. He release her  quickly she went behind Rudy and lucky agent Leon and Mika arrive.

They fight but (Y/n) legs trembling, Rudy notice this must traumatic for her. He stay by her side while fighting, once they capture Abang Bear.

(Y/n) legs feel jelly and almost fell. Rudy sigh and carry her into bridal style.

"R-Rudy, w-why?"

"You trauma right after that jerk do to you so I carry you. I can't even watch your walk it's worried me"

He mumble the last part and still carry her to academy. Agent Leon and Mika understood that really cost part of her traumatic life.

They arrive at academy everyone shock seeing Rudy carry sleeping (Y/n).

"What you guys looking at?"

He walk to pharmacy so she can sleep comfortable at there.

"I wish I realize sooner. It must hurt you hm?"

He caress her beautiful face with full gentle and care. Then he kiss her forehead.

She slowly open her eyes widen when Rudy kiss her foreheads. Blush appear on her face.

"R-R-Rudy?"

Her soft voice called his name, this make ravenette hair boy back off from her and blush.

"I-I'm sorry"

Rudy want to leave but she hold his wrist gently.

"I-I-I thank you a-and I-I really like you R-Rudy"

She said with full sincere while shut her eyes after that, Rudy blush and hold her hands gently while kiss it.

"I like you too (Y/n) you the only agent I need in my life"

She happily smile to him.

"C-C-Can I hug you R-R-Rudy?"

"Sure"

They hug each other with dearly, and scent each other scent.

"I will protect you from now (Y/n)"

"I will support you Rudy"

They each other willing to do anything to keep this relationship and it's cute and beautiful.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope it's your likes Ashley_707