🦔RUDY X CHILDHOOD! READER 🌥

Request:AddictedToSomeoneee

🌥(fluff)

🦔Rudy🦔 x Childhood! Reader🌥

Story:

Rudy and (Y/n) have been closed since childhood, they both admire inviso pillar agent Djin who save both of them from starving and stealing.

Rudy got inviso while (Y/n) on techno, Rudy quite moody after agent Djin left Mata and became Uno but still he wasn't cold to (Y/n) since she the only person who he can trust and crush.
------------------------------------------------------
Author Pov:

"I wonder if newbies can defeat agent Karya I meant one general daughter and one have Iris"

The (h/c) asked to ravenette about the newbies now they go to arena for show between these two newbies.

"I don't care beside if was really true that kids have been defeat agent Djin than they should pass the test easily"

She now feel bad because of it, Rudy also feel bad because saying that to her.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't said that"

"N-No my fault too, sorry"

"No you didn't nothing wrong let's go everyone waiting for us"

Rudy slowly take her hand walk to arena. They both have tint of blush on their cheeks. They stay quite until they arrive at arena.

Everyone waiting for two newbie come and take action on agent Karya the master full trick.

"(Y/n) over here"

Moon call her to join the girls side, the (e/c) look at Rudy permission to go with the girls which she receive a small nods and smile. Rudy let go of her hands. She ran to girls side and stand between Moon and Iman.

"Wow, I'm so excited to see newbie!"

Moon exclaimed now the arena were dark. (Y/n) actually afraid of dark, she stand back a little while holding Iman hands.

"It's okay (Y/n) don't worry it will be not long"

(Y/n) nods but suddenly she feel someone hands. And she know who it's belongs to. She squish gently to Rudy hands as he did the same to her.

They watch quite as the hologram screen show up two newbie with one gray cat were attacking agebt Karya.

"So that's Iris work on"

"You understand how it's work?"

Iman asked gently and (Y/n) explain how the Iris work. She the only agent who could understand how the gadget work on fast than other agent. That's why she on techno.

"As usual you know faster than anyone about the gadget"

Iman praise her then the light turn on, Rudy let go her hands gently and went back to boys. Congrats to two newbie Ali and Alicia coming to academy.

They introduce themselves using their own weapon or gadget. Then (Y/n) turn she just play violin. The soft red wave appear make the robot including R.O surround her while circling to her.

She enjoy the music she been played on her violin. She have sweet smile and warmth energy surround her.

"Hello, Ali and Alicia my name is (Y/n) (L/n) hope you guys can be great friends for us"

She chirped. Ali have sheepishly laugh while Alicia smile and shake hand with her.

"That's wonderful song you played (Y/n) what the title of that song?"

"It's (f/s)"

Alicia nods as she remember the title. Now last it's Rudy turn but he won't bother to chat or look at the newbies especially Ali. (Y/n) frown a bit and said to Ali and Alicia that Rudy wasn't a type to trust someone easily.

Which Ali and Alicia accept it and understand. So many ruckus happen after the newbies came. (Y/n) and other Techno young agent were have assignment to do before next week.

Khai really angry with Ali after what happen to R.O and storm off to get cold air. While Bulat advice Ali not to bother Khai.

"Ali, can I give you advice?"

(Y/n) said doesn't want Ali to be upset after what happen when Ali reactive Override mode.

"How about use Iris to repair back R.O and after that asked Khai to help you back"

"That's nice idea, thank you so much (Y/n)"

She nods, she know Ali have bigger potential inside him, if he need to improve his attitude and skill without depand Iris so much. She believe he can do much better.

She make new gadget for Rudy. Later that night she sitting alone at rooftop their sharing house. Fact that house were noisy with Djin, Rizwan along with those two.

Flashback remember when Rizwan always teasing Rudy about his hair.

"Big brother don't tease him to much"

Rizwan laugh stop when young girl hug teddy bear.

"Aww, come on he does look cute with that style like a pfft hahaha"

She pout she hate it when Rizwan always tease Rudy with his hairstyle. Then Djin come home with groceries.

"Father look at Rizwan bully at Rudy"

Rudy who hold his anger pout. (Y/n) come to Djin and help him with bags and hug his legs. Which he smile to small girl and pick her up.

"(Sigh) Rizwan enough you older than them. Look even (Y/n) hate seeing you being childish"

"Finee hahahah, okay fuhh. Sorry princess want a hug from big brother?"

Which she reject because Rizwan might be teasing Rudy knowing him likes her from beginning.

Many memories in this house make her shatter because they can't be together like old anymore. She play her comfort song with her violin.

"(Y/n)?"

"Rudy! You startle me can't sleep?"

He just nods sadly sit beside her.

"I know what you think (Y/n) you miss them don't you?"

"I-I wish they come back and we live as family like before. I miss father and big brother, Rudy I miss them so much"

Rudy need to be though he hug the crying girl soothing her and stroking her soft hair.

"I'm sure Rizwan and Djin will come back for us. I can't promise that but I have gut to tell Rizwan might want to see us"

She nods wipe off her tears hugging Rudy waist tightly, her heads were snuggle his shoulder.

"I have something to tell/give"

They said but Rudy let her give something.

"Today I have assignment to do so here I upgrade your hood to disguise more agent in Mata"

"That's great (Y/n) thank you. And I have something to tell that I...I love you and I want to protect you with all my lives..I promise to you that when we grown I will marry you (Y/n)"

With full sincere on his eyes, (Y/n) happily smile to him and hug him back.

"I love you too, I keep your promise till we grown up!"

Rudy smile really happy that he finally have enough courage to tell his feeling toward her after the years they grow up together.
------------------------------------------------------
Thank you AddictedToSomeoneee for request and sorry if you not really like it. Hope you guys can follow me, vote this book and comment pleasee (。・ω・。)