💨ZASS X SHY! READER 🌥

Request:CreatorCake

🌥(fluff)

💨Zass💨 X Shy! Reader🌥

Story:

(Y/n) an inviso agent but shy and sweet like Iman two of them no one really want to mess with, (Y/n) was really faster than her mentor agent Bobby and Rizwan.

She really hard time to confess to Zass about her feeling and Zass make his first move.
------------------------------------------------------
Author Pov:

The (h/c) girl were training with her two mentor of arena champion. Agent Bobby with his invisible boomerang and agent Rizwan that have same technique like pillar Djin gloves and smoke.

"(Y/n) enough, your mind completely distract for something else instead training"

Rizwan said while looking at the girl who tired than her two mentor. This is not her state when they agree to teach her.

"What's wrong you can share with us?"

Bobby tried to have slow talk with her but failed.

"N-No it's nothing. I will talk about that with Iman, e-excuse me agent Geetha called me"

She walk from their own training room. Two mentor look at each other wonder why she decline to talk her problem with them while they have been together since she enter Mata.

(Y/n) enter the academy and found Iman first, she walk to her best friends and tackle her into hug.

"Iman"

She whine while Iman just hug her back with gentle ask her.

"H-How I want to confess to him?"

"(Y/n), maybe have slow talk with him?"

They were talk but not noticing two of her mentor were spy on her.

'Him!?"

"This can't be true right?"

Bobby ask while look at Rizwan who completely stunned.

"I don't know...but whoever is it they better treat her well"

Then two gentle kill girl walk to class.

"(Y/n)! Agent Geetha search for you and Iman too for upgrade your gadget"

"Have you upgrade it Moon?"

"I did, and my hologram can split into many duplicate!"

"That's so amazing, why you not wait for us"

(Y/n) pout cutely to Moon which melt her heart and pinch her cheeks.

"You so cute you know~ How come you can stay with two mentor that have been strict face all the time?"

"W-Well they being nice also?"

They exchange goodbye Rizwan and Bobby kind hurt when Moon said it. Iman and (Y/n) upgrade their gadget, after Iman done. Zass come in.

(Y/n) heart flustered seeing Zass face but keep control it.

"Iman, you may leave and test your upgrade. (Y/n) let me see your katana and your mask"

The (h/c) girl give to Geetha and she see the problem.

"Your sword have been dull and have scratch on it's body you must train really hard with agent Rizwan and agent Bobby. I will upgrade it can be short or long. For your mask I will put many data of civilians for your disguise"

(Y/n) nods and wait for agent Geetha upgrade her gadget.

"Zass, how are you?"

"I've been fine how about you and your training, have been more incredible than before?"

They really have mean time together until agent Geetha said her gadget have been upgrade and she can go to test it.

"C-Can I test it with my mentor to let them see it?"

"Sure, agent Rizwan, agent Bobby want to try it out?"

Then her mentor show up with no emotion. (Y/n) wondering why they follow her up but she let it slide. In academy training, they training and new upgrade of her gadget.

Her katana can be short or long as the user want it and she disguise herself as Rudy and use same abilities like him. Her upgrade really amazing for inviso agent.

She faster her movement to attack her mentor.

"Your gadget really suit with you"

Bobby feel tired up same goes with Rizwan and (Y/n) herself. She look up at agent Geetha labs from training room.

Her face have pink cross when Zass clap his hand amazed with her abilities. Rizwan and Bobby seems know what's going on. So the boy she like is Zass.

They feel so stupid for worry about the boy she likes, if it Zass they got no problem with headphone boy.

All inviso agent must gathering to heard their pillars announcement.
Zass, Rudy, Moon and (Y/n) sit together with agent Karya, Bobby and Rizwan.

"(Y/n) do you finish homework that history teacher gave?"

"I did, it was nice to read it"

The boys seems shock heard this statement. No one ever like history but she did.

"Wow, amazing you definitely can be historian teacher one day"

"R-Really but I want to decipher the old writing like Egypt, Greek and travel around"

"That must be hard but it's fine your dreams"

She nod then Djin come in with smile appear.

"I want to congratulation to young agent that capable to do heavy mission as inviso agent. Especially (Y/n) she really make me in debt for saving my life back then, so I want to congratulate to her because she will attend in Mata arena and become a young super agent for inviso"

They clap and look the petite girl who seems in progress what have she heard.

"(Y/n)?"

Djin call then she collapse lucky Zass caught her before she hit to ground.

"(Y/N)!"

They seems panic with the girl sudden collapse.

"Agent Djin she is shy!"

"Real introvert alert please!"

Zass remain calm and let her head lay on his laps while Moon wipe her face. Djin somehow buy her an ice pack and put her forehead.

After hour pass to night, Zass still remain wait for her to wake, once he heard soft groans his eyes meet beautiful (e/c) ones.

"Z-Zass what happen?"

"You pass out when inviso pillar said you might be the first young inviso agent will attend to Mata arena and become super agent"

She realized she lay down on his laps quickly get up. She look around everyone already leave she felt bad to Zass and keep apologize while he keeps calm her down.

"(Y/n) it's fine"

"N-n-no I make you wait for me I'm so sorry Zass"

Zass sigh and look at her serious.

"I love you"

"I love you too sorry- wait huh!?"

Zass smirk and kiss her fore head.

"See you tomorrow my girl"

Zass pick her up and send back to her home. The witness for this situation are Bobby, Rizwan, Moon and Iman.

"Finally, ship been sail!"

"Moon, shushh keep quite"

Moon closed her mouth with her both hand while Iman chuckle.

"Well if it him she should be fine"

"Agree she and him rather like happy and mature one"

Rizwan and Bobby cancel to threat the boy that (Y/n) like.
------------------------------------------------------
Here you go CreatorCake the other request still on going so, with this I asked you guys to wait for awhile until all request I made clear.