🍭CHEATER! RIZWAN X INJURED! READER ⛈️

⛈️(angst)

🍭Cheater! Rizwan🍭 X Injured! Reader⛈️

Story:

Rizwan have been cheated on (Y/n) since he knows about Dos worked under Djin or Uno. (Y/n) was literally an agent from Mata in Techno.

(Y/n) who know about this just held it to herself, getting busy with mission not cared if Rizwan called her to meet.
------------------------------------------------------
Author Pov:

"The number you dial is not in service please try call again-"

The (h/c) girl sigh again, and try call again the person behind those phone.

"(Y/n) still can't contact Rizwan?"

She just sigh and nod to Bakar while other agent neuro Suki just sigh. She call and call but no used. They three walk to general room.

"Where's Rizwan?"

"I'm here"

One stern voice said, they three just look at him, general just told their mission.

"(Y/n) should we three get some steam. bot later?"

Bakar ask which she just happily nods.

"Why would you go eat with them, you forget about me?"

Her mood down drastically, she knew what Rizwan did behind her but she keep quite.

"What is wrong about that?"

"You my girlfriends (Y/n) I need to spend time with you"

She just get enough, Rizwan just couple with her because he bored, since his new girlfriends Dos, busy with Uno plans.

"No"

Rizwan surprise by her answer.

"Surprising this is first time you reject me for over steam boat? You been kidding me right?"

"I'm not Rizwan, I want us break up. I'm tired with you, you came to me because you bored. I know you cheat on me with our enemy"

Rizwan grit his teeth, he want to grab her hands and discuss about it but some guardian robot shoot them. (Y/n) take out her electric guitar she have been upgrade her weapons.

She play high note the robot stop attack and damage in mean time. Rizwan stunned how she upgrade her guitar.

"You upgrade it but why you not telling me this?"

"Why should I? You the one who ignore me with your enemy lover!"

Rizwan heart felt hurt a little with her words. He let her run to enemy and defeat them with her guitar note.

"Now Suki! Bakar! Used three of us abilities to stop the mother bomb!"

Bakar used his defending arms while (Y/n) jump highly to top reaching the bomb. Used her guitar the bomb were fall. Suki shoot her laser gun to light the bomb goes to skies. Used new note the bomb explode on sky.

"Yeah we did it!!"

"Bakar buy us steam boat yipee!"

Two girls excited about it, Bakar whine but agree. Rizwan felt he useless on the team. After report it to general they eat steam boat.

Well, (Y/n) was drag by Rizwan to go somewhere private.

"Why?"

"Ask yourself dummy!"

She want to go eat but Rizwan hold her.

"No! You can't be serious right, why you change? Was you know about this but why you didn't tell me?"

"Shut up! You know who am I! You know me well since Mata arena! You the one who change after that, go to your lovers who always shock you with electric stick!"

She storm to shops but again Rizwan pinned her to wall. This make her wince in pain, her arms were touching the heat of the bomb earlier.

"She not electric me! She did that because Uno said so! Don't ever dare to said that ag- Why your hands bleeding?"

She push him and run fast to outside of Mata. Change her clothes and quickly change the bandages her arms. She walk to shop that Bakar locate.

She was happy until Rizwan came and bring his lovers. Bakar and Suki ready to attack her but Rizwan defend her.

"Bakar, Suki let's go to sleep!"

(Y/n) try to avoid awkward silent and flare of hate surround them.

"Yeah let's go-"

"(Y/n) we need to discuss"

"Yeah like I want"

She storm off from shop with Suki and Bakar. Day by day, (Y/n) always get more impact when she goes to mission.

Rizwan worried about this, he keep asked her injury but get shut by her.

Almost like a month, (Y/n) get badly injured. She have broken arms and legs because Rizwan lover Dos shock her maximum to her. Of course, Rizwan can't choose who he should help.

In the end, (Y/n) get serious injured because the heavy and big concrete top of her while she were protect the kids.

"(Y/NNNNN)!!!"

Other agent scream her name, Rizwan eyes widen in shock, his leg wobbly. He take off the concrete, blood were splatter. She not died yet, Rizwan rescue her. Dos who watch this envy of (Y/n).

Now, she under Geetha care. She loss many blood. Her face patched amd bandage.

"Your condition still not alright but you can still eat something soft like buns or porridge"

Geetha said the other three mentors feel bad for the girls.

"You awake thank goodness"

Rizwan have glad smile and rush to her ignore the mentors glare at him after what he did.

"Do I know you?"

That's her words after coma in four month. They shock, Geetha quickly check on her brain. Shocking this, she explain that (Y/n) have loss her memories.

"Y-You been kidding right Geetha?"

"No, she is loss her memories"

Rizwan take care of her but she keep ignore him and somehow asked him to change with Karya or Bakar to take care of her.

"W-Why?"

"Oh, I don't know but something told me you are the bad news. Oh, and I have take interest on Karya was he available?"

Hearing this make Rizwan felt hurt was this how her feels when he busy cheat on her?

So hurt like non stops. Karya happily taking care of her and after a years. They both decide on planning wedding.

Rizwan heard this cry silently, he regret after what he did to her and not cared about her. Now, he hurt and she happy on her biggest days.