👓KHAI X SHY! HIJAB! READER 🌥

Request:fieyana99 (Thank you for request :3 and for people who uncomfortable with this chapter please imagine you not wear a hijab but please respect it and not said any bad word about it okay because it's not cool to play other religion)

🌥(fluff)

👓Khai👓 X Shy! Hijabi! Reader 🌥

Story:

(Y/n), agent Dayang and Iman were the only agent wear hijab in Mata. (Y/n) she from inviso agent. Her skill can be invisible by touching her hijab. She also shy like Iman.

She also have crush on Khai the techno agent, she love him because he always sincere about everything and that's warm her heart. She now tried to confess to him.
------------------------------------------------------

Author Pov:

Today at Mata academy were normal. No mission only a lesson from tutor. Moon was drag (Y/n) to inviso room in hurried.

"Where's Moon and (Y/n)?"

Zass who answer Karya question by showing the door were open reveal two girls panted from running. (Y/n) were check if her hijab showing her hair and cover her chest.

"Why you two late?"

"W-We're so sorry sir Karya but we have reasonable"

(Y/n) said with polite manner, when Karya asked what their reasons. Two inviso girls look at each other then stay quite, one blush like a tomato another one were sweat and look away.

"Well?"

"W-We umm, have problems t-that's privacy of us"

Karya somehow understand the situation they have months.

"Well, I forgive you two. Make sure you two get comfortable and don't move too much"

Karya smile to two girls they sigh in relieve but two boys seems doesn't understand what kind situation the girls have.

"T-Thank you sir Karya"

"Your welcome sit down and here a hot towel"

The girls really appreciate the gift from their tutor and wrapped around their waist.

"Today, I want to share about cares on team mates. As you guys see team really important in every mission. After mission you need to give care on them especially the girls"

Then so Karya were tutoring them about caring on team mates when get girls on the team. But the boys seem not protest or anything.

After lesson, Moon and (Y/n) can't barely walk normally.

"A-auchh, I hate cramp"

Moon and (Y/n) finally rest on the main build with comfortable sofas and snacks. Then their friends come.

"Hey you two!"

Jet the one who greet them. Roza saw something wrong with the inviso girls.

"You two look pale you want some water or foods?"

"Y-Yes please, if not too much can I get some chocolate?"

(Y/n) answer to Roza question with plead eyes. Then R.O came with a bunch of food junks and drinks.

"Hehe, I might you two need this"

"Thank you Khai, you the best!"

Moon thanked and grab some sweets.

"T-Thank you Khai you seems know what happen on us. How?"

Khai blush and put his hand on back neck afraid and same time he shy to said it.

"I kind off see your weird behaviour so I thought you two might have it this month"

They nods and eats now the others understand what's happen between them. It's their month time.

"No wonder sir Karya give you two hot towel"

Rudy said now he understand why Karya talked about caring to team mates. Khai who blush hide it.

They let two of them rest so they could on physical activities. After activities, Khai really showing his care on (Y/n) while Moon were Zass under care.

(Y/n) was shy when Khai show his caress to her especially when she need a comfort because her month.

"You good? Want watch some movie you like or more foods?"

"I-I'm fine it just I have cramp and it's hurt"

She have a small tear fall but she hold it not wanting Khai comfort her by feeling bad.

"It's okay if you want to let out the tear. You in hurt now it's fine"

Then the tear fallen down to her cheeks. Hurt with cramp, headache and worst she have a fever when she get month.

"Shuush, you are strong girl and you can endure it"

"Why you said that to me because I wasn't that strong like Rudy or every agent inviso side"

"Because you are different, it doesn't matter if you not strong at least you have endure the pain that you been through that was far than strong!"

Khai said with full comfort and energy. He told her not everyone can endure their own problem even they strong to fave dangerous. Khai talk to her with full comfort and warmth.

She really have a great time with her crush. Khai also glad that his crush were comfortable and mostly he can see her smile who relieve from pain she going through.

They keep talking knowing to each other and slowly the girls eyes feel heavy. She sleep beside Khai who keep talking to her. Khai finally stop when he got no answer from his crush.

He smile once he see her peaceful face when she sleep.

"(Y/n) I really love you"

Khai know it was hopeless to said it to sleeping girls.

"R-Really?"

Khai eyes widen, gasp that the girl were wake from sleeps.

"Wha!?"

"S-Sorry, I fell asleep but wake up trying to catch your story until you said t-those word...Was it real??"

Khai blush and look ground while nods a little.

"K-Khai, I-I also l-love you"

Khai then look back at the girl who have sincere look and sweet smile on her. Khai blush and happy that he not get one side love anymore same goes with (Y/n) she wasn't expecting he would make first move.

She well prepare this day to confess but hold it because her month. Poor her but happy to her.
------------------------------------------------------
Thank you fieyana99 for request sorry for short chapter dear. Btw, I'm a muslim if you guys wonder but I just want fantasize how you get a hug from a character or kiss. Sorry if it trigger you guys.  Have a good days dears :3