🦔RUDY X SHY! HIJABI! READER 🌥

Request:lillilililily

🌥(fluff)

🦔Rudy🦔 X Shy! Hijabi! Reader🌥

Story:

(Y/n) a shy hijabi girl that belong in techno always stick together with Iman and Moon.

Rudy who have crush on the shy techno agent try to confess to her in end he also embarrassing what he did.
------------------------------------------------------
Author Pov:

Another training day to young agent get source power from the main arena. Rudy, (Y/n), Mika and Roza in one team. Since techno agent have odd number than other pillars they decide they will exchange and let one of them day off.

So today Bulat take day off and (Y/n), Khai, Ali in action. Ali tried to attack (Y/n) with his yoyo but failed since she use marble to shoot him so he out in Alicia team.

She than run after she beat Ali but she get shoot by Jet. Which she quickly step back from her place.

"Ouch"

She whine slowly as she can feel her ankle get twist a bit but she won't show it. She take out more marble and control it to fight back with wave magnet glove.

She is Dayang student after all, and she know well Ali mother Aliya. They both were her mentor after all.

But after Aliya dead Dayang fully teaching (Y/n) and she also went out mission with one best agent in Mata that's Rizwan even he approve her strength and strategy in fight like Aliya and Dayang.

"Sorry Jet"

She softly said and run to main arena but then two combat come to her that's Chris and Iman also with Alicia.

She step back a step then she take out many marbles spread them on floor front of her. Before Alicia could shoot her, (Y/n) control the marble to stop Alicia from shooting.

She then throw the marble to Chris and Iman. But Iman and Chris more capable in this, they throw their weapons.

(Y/n) ready to get impact but someone save her, she smile when she saw familiar handcuff. Rudy come out while disguise himself as tree.

"(Y/n) you alright?"

"Yes, t-thank you"

Rudy just smirk and nod to her, they fight together while watch their back. They are very unpredictable duo even Alicia couldn't stand a chance if they together.

They done beat Alicia, Iman and Chris they quickly get main source and with this their team win.

"W-We won!"

"Yeah, we can be good partner after all"

They exchange smile but she look down blushing this is first time seeing Rudy smile and talk to her before this they just pass by and not even in one team in mission or training.

Rudy saw this just scratch his neck and blush look away.

"Congratulation, you guys team are most unpredictable. Especially (Y/n) and Rudy you two could be a great teams in duo or quarto"

Agent Leon said in arena while the other young agent clap at them with proud face. After that, they went back home or went somewhere to practice.

"Iman, y-you alright? Did I hurt you bad?"

"It was nothing (Y/n), you two are awesome and I'm shock seeing that movement that no one did. You and Rudy can make a powerful team!"

Iman chirp this make her blush only when Iman said Rudy name.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry I forgot that you have crush on him"

Iman whisper to her ears, (Y/n) blush madly look down while play with her fingers.

"I-It's fine"

They walk to cafeteria then they saw Rudy were there with Chris and Jet.

"Hey (Y/n), Iman over here!"

Two hijabi girls look at each other and walk over them.

"What is it?"

"(Y/n) you so powerful back then, I think we should do our combo too don't you think"

Jet wink to her flirty but Rudy glare at Jet.

"Relax, I won't take your flowers Rudy"

Rudy blush and click his tongue, he ask (Y/n) to follow him for awhile, she look at Iman who give shrug look.

She follow him till outside academy. Rudy stop then she stop she and him have social distance.

"The reason I call is...I"

(E/c) eyes can see his blushing face and his nervousness.

"I-I-I like you okay"

This shocking her eyes then she blush madly while play with her fingers.

"I-I-I like you too Rudy, m-meet my parents?"

"S-Sure that would be nice"

They nervous then blushing while looking at another way.
------------------------------------------------------
I can't even think any ideas sorry if it's not your liking. Love you all dears.