💨ZASS X ENERGETIC! READER 🌥

Request:AKAFamily

🌥(fluff)

💨Zass💨 X Energetic! Reader🌥

Story:

(Y/n) really energetic for agent of neuro she really hype and no one can't predict what she will do or her tactic when she on mission. Her weapon look like a violin but when she want to use she cab change it to bow.

Zass who been stuck with her always admire her but one day he got courage to told her about his feelings.
------------------------------------------------------
Author Pov:

Another mission for (Y/n), Zass and Iman and their mentor in this mission is agent Geetha to protect azurium from cyber science art. Since everything use azurium cyber science art need to change source to azurium so they need to protect it no matter cost.

"(Y/n) I know you have plan, so what we gonna do?"

Agent Geetha must admit she is really strong and can predict their opponent move just like agent Zain but problem is she unlike the rest neuro agent she is hyper, sadistic and quite teasing to other people.

"Hmm~ I can take half of them alone, Iman you take care behind stage. Agent Geetha can you open the electric at entrance only so Zass can capture them?"

She smile innocently to them but they wonder why they need to open the light?

"Oh, you will see on. Agent Geetha can I punch them and tied them up so I can put this at their nose it can make us move faster to capture their boss~"

Sadistic smile appear on her face, they sweat drop before Geetha could stop her, she already ran off to her spot. While take out mini tube of wasabi and mustard sauce.

"Hey~ let's playyy!!"

The enemy shock when the girl appear out of nowhere. She take out her violin while play it she seems dance while dodge her enemy bullet, sword, punch. But then she kick them while humming the song she play.

Then she smile devilish, her (e/c) glow like a predator who hungry for meats. She change her violin to a bow shoot them the bow change into rope and tied them up automatic.

"Hey~ I have some question if you answer with honest I won't put these in your nose~ Now be good enemy for me~"

Her team mate watch this really scare with her when one of enemy answer her wrongly the way she squish the tube does make them goose bump.

"A-Agent Geetha how we should stop her?"

Iman ask feel uncomfortable with new naughty ideas of (Y/n) to gather information.

"W-We should stop her actually but we can't until she got info"

After a hour pass (Y/n) happily said to her mentor for this mission.

"G-Good work (Y/n) everyone let's leave"

They come back to Mata, she walk happily inside academy then she stop when she saw agent Karya play with his cards.

"Boo!"

Agent Karya tense up in shock but then sigh heavily when he saw trouble maker from neuro. He adjust his sunglasses.

"(Y/n) seems like you make a trouble today"

"Hmm, I just gathering some information by forcing them only, it's fun after all"

Karya sigh, he examined her. Karya knew if she on the bad side she might be unbeatable villains ever.

"Agent Karya I'm not agent Geetha that you could stare everyday~"

Karya have pink cross his cheeks.

"Y-You cheeky little"

"Hahahaha, big scoop for me~!"

Karya chase her around academy, who's know he also timid patient. Leon who just take his glass of tea watched Karya and her ran all over academy.

"Hahahahaha, catch me if you can mister full of trick!!"

"I will"

Karya appear front of her, make (Y/n) smirk and jump on his shoulder and start running. She saw Zass she smirk and ask Zass for help.

Zass who blush seeing her wondering why agent Karya chase her.

"Carry me Zass~!"

"Don't ever Zass!"

But unfortunate she already in Zass arms ask him run. Which he did, Zass take her to top of hills.

"Yeaayy~ thank you Zass!"

She kiss his left cheeks. Zass put her down on ground. She lay down on soft grass while pull Zass to lay down beside her.

"You know Zass, you actually pretty cool. Now you understand right why I ask agent Geetha to open the light in entrance?"

Zass nods he take off his headphone.

"Yes, actually the enemy goggle can't detect bright light it might blind them up. That's why you ask open the light right?"

"Correct~ but one other reason, their eyes can't take much of light it could hurt their eyes"

Zass nod, they talk randomly but then Zass feel nervous this notice neuro agent.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I, like you...Because you save me so many time and I just only follow your order that's why I think I like to be on same team with you"

She smirk and pull him to hug, she have tint of blush.

"I also like you Zass, you can predict my plan that's why I love it when someone understand me"

They been cuddling then slowly fall asleep. Karya who finally reach top of hills smirk.

"This could be best blackmailing her"

He whisper and take picture of them and send it to Mata young agent groups.
------------------------------------------------------
Here you go AKAFamily your request sorry take you long for done.