👓KHAI X HIJABI! READER(2) 🌥

Request:just_chiyo

🌥(fluff)

👓Khai👓 X Hijabi! Reader(2)🌥

Story:

(Y/n) is young techno agent and wear hijab. Next shy and sweet girl after Iman. She really good making technology of medicine like agent Geetha.

Khai who crush on her after she come to Mata. He and her really good pairs when they got assignment from agent Geetha or project.
------------------------------------------------------
Author Pov:

Other mission accomplish from agent Karya team, (Y/n), Iman and Alicia.

"You three indeed strong and (Y/n) I must said you really same like agent Geetha about medicine. It really boost my speed"

Agent Karya compliment her, which the (f/c) hijabi girl smile and look down to shy to see her mentor agent.

"Iman, you skill is sharp as usual but your blade kind damage on tip you should ask techno agent to repair it back"

"Okay agent Karya"

Karya nods and last Alicia.

"Alicia, smart as usual and know what to do, your speed is high level like agent Zain hopefully you still keep it up"

"Okay agent Karya"

Karya seem uncomfortable when general Rama give his team with genius, shy, skill young female agent. He sigh softly and give them treats after they done their mission. Hopefully, he won't get all young female agent next mission.

"Okay, what you guys want my treats?"

Three girls look at each other and denied the offers. It make Karya feel he less cool, he just walk to mart and buy them ice cream to each one.

"You really don't have too agent Karya"

"No take it, it does make me feel less gentleman if I don't treat you guys well"

Three girl look each other again and take his treats.

"Oh, I want to give Khai this. I promise him if I got any card games from mart I will give it to him"

(Y/n) take out the card games and show it to them.

"Are you interest in card games (Y/n)?"

"N-No but Khai did, w-well I heard he want to change this card to reality so he can fight the enemy with card only"

"That's quite challenging don't you think?"

"I-I-I will help him"

She blush, the three of them look at each other and smirk well except Iman who cover her mouth while she giggling.

"You like Khai did you?"

"I-I...Yes...Was it weird?"

"No, beside you two perfectly for each other. We help you out"

Even agent Karya interest in young love story. Meanwhile, Khai ask young agent how to confess someone like (Y/n).

"Dude, pretend she is like Iman but more shy and sweet girl ever"

"Jet your common sense of women really bad. Just be man and confess to her, we talk about (Y/n) after all"

Roza said with poker face while popping the chew gum.

"Roza tell the right thing, (Y/n) might like you back Khai. You two really good match after all"

Mika said to cheer Khai.

"What if she turn me down?"

"Impossible I mean you two always together no matter what"

Rudy added while cross his arms.

"Yeah you two like young marriage couple~"

Moon said happily throw her arm up. Khai blush when everyone agree about Moon statement.

"(Y/n) does have material housewife that I want"

Khai said it while placing his thumb under his chin. Then they quite when they heard someone talking.

"Iman, Alicia, (Y/n) welcome back how's the mission?"

Moon ask while smile.

"It was fine but today main star is (Y/n) she have speed boost to speed up our movement and heal our muscles"

Alicia said while proudly look at (Y/n).

"A-Alicia it wasn't that great I just learn from agent Geetha also"

She sweat drop while deny what Alicia said. Then she remember about the card games that she promise to Khai.

"K-Khai h-here card game, I-I get it from mart a-and there's a deck you ask f-for"

"Nice, thank you (Y/n) you really the best partner I ever ask"

This make her heart skip beat, her face flushed with red. Then she collapse. Everyone call her name even Khai.

"Khai you kill her"

"No, I didn't!"

The girls bring her to pharmacy. Agent Geetha who heard the situation just chuckle.

"Don't worry she not hurt or anything she might shock what Khai said to her"

"I just said she is best partner that I want that's all"

Geetha just chuckle and left the room. Khai look how peacefully she sleeps.

"You really kind you know, and I love it about you. I swear you are the best partner I could ask but if you don't like me it's fine"

"I-I-I also love you too Khai"

Her soar throat said it, make Khai shock and pink cross appear on his face. Khai give her glass of water to freshen her throat.

"R-R-Really?"

"U-mmm, y-yes..."

They quite and blush cover their silent. Meanwhile they spy on them.

"They so cute~"

"Shuushh they could heard us"

Karya and Geetha look at each other and nods. Signaling their work is done to match making (Y/n) and Khai.
------------------------------------------------------
There you go just_chiyo sorry for late publish your request. I get really busyyy sooooo muchh I hate getting myself busy. (╥﹏╥)(╥﹏╥)