🎭HUSBAND! UNO/DJIN X WIFE! READER 🌥

Request:nobods_posts

🌥(fluff)

🎭Husband! Uno/Djin🎭 X Wife! Reader 🌥

Story:

Djin have been married to his crush (Y/n), they really have mature relationship and they does have happy live marriage that everyone envy on them.

(Y/n) who been pregnant 5 month make Djin really need to be with her all time, he even make excuse to go home early to taking her.
------------------------------------------------------
Author Pov:

"Darlinggg! I'm hoomee"

(Y/n) who been at kitchen cooked the meals smile warmly to her husband Djin who come home really early from work.

"Welcome back, wait a bit chicken rendang almost ready~"

"Darling you can't do anything heavy you pregnant. You sit down, let me finish it"

She were force to sit down.

"Hubby, it's not that heavy. Beside I crave it, come on pleasee~"

The puppy eyes show to Djin, he was hard to resist it but he need to be though.

"No! Darling you pregnant and I do it. Wait here and let me do finishing"

Djin wear apron after he take off his blazer. (Y/n) just sigh but smile anyway she take his blazer and hang it.

"Hubby, you still wearing tie and vest. Take it off so I can wash it"

"I'll do it"

She want to protest but Djin keep saying no to her, then being pregnant woman she have mixed emotion. Then she cried, Djin who just finish the cook worried that his beloved wife cry.

"Hey, what's the matter darling..Hussh, you just pregnant I won't let you hurt doing some heavy work...Husshh I'm sorry okay?"

"Y-You always keep saying noo (sob) I just want to help"

Then she cry even harder, Djin hug her comfortably and soothing her with sweet words. Stroking her (h/c) and give her multiple kiss on her head, forehead, cheeks, nose.

She finally stop crying and hug her husband dearly, snuggle to his chest.

"Promise you won't said no?"

"Yes my darling I won't said that anymore okay?"

It ease her, Djin release hug and take the chicken rendang serve to her with rice.

"Hmm~ this is so good~"

Djin just smile to his cute wife who enjoy her craving dish.

"Hubby, can you feed me pleasee??"

Djin just follow it and feed her used his bare hand. She happily open her mouth. She asked Djin to feed her until the dish finish.

"Ohh, ohh~ I want to feed you"

"I'm fine darling just go rest"

"You promise just now"

Her eyes tear up this make Djin feel bad and let his wife feed him back. This lighten up (Y/n), she happily feed him.

After that, they were cuddling while watch a movie fact it's Disney movie.

"Aww that look so good!"

"Yeah, fact it rare to found here"

Not half a movie played, Djin can heard the soft snore. He look down to her, she have peaceful sleeps.

"Ah, why you have to be cute"

He softly whisper then kiss her heads gently. He shut television and carry her in bridal style. He lay down her gently on their bed, cover her with warm comforter.

He really happy seeing his wife, caress her cheeks.

"Ah, I really love you so much darling. The day we get married still fresh on my mind now we gonna have a child fact next month we need to check up to see what gender for our babies. I'm so excited to being a father"

Djin talked to her softly, even he know she won't hear it. 

"I don't know but I think we gonna be a finest family! Oh, Rizwan, Rudy might love to have new step siblings. I wonder Karya also like to be part on this family. I need to ask him next time, he can be a gentle elder brother, while Rizwan can be second and Rudy third"

"Then, you should ask her hubby"

Djin shock and have a tint of blush. She heard it everything.

"Darling you awake"

"Haha, I awake when you turn off television and carry me. But honestly, we gonna be a good parents"

They smile to each other and have light chuckle.

3 month passed, the belly getting bigger and Djin always come home early. Even Rizwan, Karya and Rudy taking care of her.

"Gosh, I can't barely stand, my back really hurt!"

She groan while touching her waist.

"Please take a seat madam"

Karya said full worried on the woman.

"I'm being fine Karya beside this month you three gonna have baby sister. You three gonna be a good brother!"

She said chirply with big smile, three inviso agent just smile back to her. Happy to have a baby sister. But it change worst, (Y/n) were scream.

"C-Call ambulance now!!!! The water broke!!!! It's sooo hurttt hurried!"

She hd her pain scream three agent panic, Karya call the ambulance and Rizwan call Djin. Rudy give her water bottle.

"Ahhh it's hurtt!"

Then a minute Djin arrived with panic and hurried carry her in ambulance.

"Hold it darling!!"

"Gosh, it's hurt Djin!"

Djin soothing her and hold his wife hands. Hour pass, they heard a baby cry from room. Finally, the only princess in their family have born.

"Look darling she really look exactly like you!"

Djin happy that have princess on their life, (Y/n) have weak smile and asked Djin to give their princess to her.

"What you gonna named her hubby?"

"(D/n)!"

Djin happily said this make her agree with him. Djin carry their princess back. Three adopted sons come to see them.

Seeing the cute baby girl at Djin arms make them melt with her cute face.

"We make sure that the princess will save"

"You guys better be, I won't ket her become agent it might danger her"

"Djin, as a parent we need to support what she gonna do as long it's a good thing"

"Fine, but still"

"Don't over react we need to let her to learn about solving problem"

Djin can't argue with his wife, he defeat and smile. They are really happy family.
------------------------------------------------------
Thank you nobods_posts for request and sorry if it doesn't your like. Vote, follow and comment please..Thank you dear :3 and have a nice day.