💨ZASS X CHILDHOOD! READER 🌥

Request:HanjiSaotama

🌥(fluff)

💨Zass💨 X Childhood! Reader 🌥

Story:

(Y/n) a new young agent for Mata academy. She in combat use kunai as her weapons, nice and sweet girl after Iman.

Zass know her since childhood and the only person who can talk comfortable beside young agents. He fallen hard on her sweets personalities.
------------------------------------------------------
Author Pov:

At Mata Academy the young agents assemble at Arena to see new young agent potential and score. They wondering if new young agent can beat Ali and Alicia score.

They have been seen the same trick when they come to Mata Academy. Revealing (h/l) (h/c) girl with combat suit and sweet smile appear on her face.

Two (e/c) of her really perfect match for her, make all the girls and boys awe seeing her.

"Oh dear, Bakar you take her to Mata Arena. I'll go check at main suis"

"Let's go (Y/n) this is not safe!"

She seems curious but then she saw the tiny drone becoming the concrete. Make her smirk, Bakar notice her not moving panick.

"(Y/n) let's get moving!"

"I wonder why they would put tiny drone behind those"

They gasp that hologram can be seen by her even it already look realistic to their eyes.

"Wait, drone?"

"Yeah up there, wait let me destroy it"

With full of speed and stamina she got, she easily reach up the ceiling and turn off the hologram seeing the main build being nice and cozy room.

She smile to Bakar with proud of herself.

"Oh, (Y/n) you does smart combat agent aren't you?"

Bakar also proud that the combat pillar choose the right pupils of him.

"No wonder agent Ghanz take you in this team"

"I love physical attack actually. But it does nice to use brain sometime"

Bakar nods and they proceed to go main Arena. They enter but suddenly a card flew to her cheeks make it bleed. Bakar and the mask person (Karya) worried if it hurt her.

Her cheeks won't stop bleed until something can stop it.

"Hmm, that's not very gentle at all. My mother said that my face is prettiest to make her day and now you ruin it mister. Do you have feel the breath if heaven call you?"

Behind those sweet smile there a sadistic smile appear, she take out her two kunais. Play with it and make show to them by jiggling it to air.

"You seem a full of trickster in your hands mister. You might be in inviso agent. Right, mentor Karya?"

She then quickly throw kunai and with high speed she run to him and punch his mask reveal his face that have swollen by her punch.

"1-1 equal right?"

She smirk and turn her smile into sweet one, with that incredible speed, strength and terrified she is, she broke the record of Ali and Alicia.

"Indeed you are fast and strong, sorry for make your cheeks bleed here patch for you cheeks"

Karya take out patches gently put on her cheeks. But her eyes one certain person and that Zass. She happily walk towards him with warmth smile.

"Hi Zass you also young agent I see. You might be a senior for me, mind showing me around?"

"You know Zass?"

Moon ask curious cause this is first time someone get more comfortable with Zass.

"Yes, me and him are childhood friends right?"

Zass just nods with no emotion face. Hiding his face about his tint blusj on his cheek, he finally see his crush same team with him.

"If you said so, Zass you were allowed to touring her around academy"

Karya give him permission, which Zass agree, they introduce themselves with their specialist. (Y/n) also like Ali but more gentle and humble.

"You awesome for someone in combat, you should choose to be in neuro or techno"

"I love to take some action for my dears friends and to protect this city. You can said my parents were soldier"

They amazed, after chit chat. Zass touring her arounds. Finally, Zass can talk freely to her alone. (Y/n) know what his problem, he just anxious that his voice might a big problem if he talk.

"Aww Zass, it's fine you will get used someday"

"Hope so (N/n)"

After a long comfortable silent, Zass couldn't stop thinking about confess her.

"(N/n)...I...I love you"

She stop with shock in her eyes, blush appear on her cheeks.

"R-Really!? Like love me like that!?"

Zass blush and nods not dare to see her cute face. He shock that her both hands softly placed on his both cheeks.

"Zass, finally I won't keep this true feeling of me on you...Zass, I really love you too so much since we kids but I'm afraid that you reject me so I keep shut and let slide...But hearing this from your mouth make me feel special, thank you Zass"

Zass shock seeing her cute crying face who plastered a sincere smile. He embrace her and stroke her hair gently while scent her hair.

"I love you too princess"
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry HanjiSaotama for late and short story somehow I run out of ideas. Sorry if it kinda bored or not interest chapter.〒_〒