Chapter 17

Author's Note: As promised, here are the cast:

Emma Stone as Winona Stone
Andrew Garfield as Darren DeSeville
Theo James as Lance Lawrence
Gabriella Wilde as Abigail Treyson
Amanda Seyfried as Celeste Vasilicus
Zoë Kravitz as Vivian Robinson
Freddie Stroma as Kenneth Porter
Alex Pettyfer as Jonathan Augustus
Chloë Grace Moretz as Natalie Hathaway
Emma Roberts as Patrice Newman
Zac Efron as Francis Melbourne
Michael B. Jordan as Xavier Quintana
Logan Lerman as Connor Jackson
Ansel Elgort as Adrian Knight
Jake Sandvig as Robert Braxton
Danielle Panabaker as Jessica Ernest
Alexis Knapp as June Calvin
Robert Pattinson as Drake Zenith
Kaya Scodelario as Katey Williams
Michael Angaro as Harry Cross
Thomas Mann as Art Forecast
Jesse Eisenberg as Kevin Illinois
Leven Rambin as Patricia Fromm
Selena Gomez as Sarah Oscar
Elle Fanning as Olive Graham
Anna Kendrick as Nicole Yester
Emily Kinney as Sam Xanders
Miles Teller as Zach Unolva
Jaden Smith as Alvin Yore
Ariana Grande as Ariana Klein
Jessica Biel as Ms. Sullivan
Robert De Niro as Mr. Michaels
Jennifer Lakeman (I forgot the name lol)
Mr. Samson (I forgot the name lol)

*just look at the photos provided on the first ten (or so?) chapters so you can see the cast!

---

CELESTE'S POV

"You're smart. You're cunning. And you're cold-hearted." She smiles at me as she places both her hands on my shoulders. There is a glint of fascination in her eyes and it's hard not to notice the intentions hidden inside. Her enthused smile is now replaced with something sinister. "You are the perfect leader for this."

"Perfect leader for what?" I ask as I turn around so I can't see her face. There is this feeling that came from her that is now thrilling me, a thrill that makes me excited, and I hide it to keep my cool. I most specifically do not want to show her how I feel since she thinks she's all high and powerful just because she's favored by most students in the academy. I take a step to assure distance and glance back at her to repeat my question. "A perfect leader for what, Ms. Sullivan?"

"You will be the perfect leader for committing the most dreadful and despair-ridden event class 4-A will be experiencing, of course." Someone speaks up from the left side. I turn to see a surprising person walking towards us.

"Darren DeSeville." I mutter his name. He has a very dark expression in his face that is very different from the personality he shows at school. It's like he's a completely different person. Nevertheless, it didn't make me flinch even one bit.

"It seems you looked surprised, Celeste." He says as he stands alongside Ms. Sullivan. "I was, after all, asked by our teacher here to be a part of this event."

"And you gladly accepted it." I add an obvious conclusion as a closure to his statement.

"Gladly." He grins.

"But let's not forget the first person who I asked to be in this round of future history makers." Ms. Sullivan says with an amused grin. She looks at the dark part of the room. "Show yourself to our leader.

That is when a tall figure emerges from the dark. When I see him walking towards us with his sober expression, it did not make me any more surprised for it's as if expected for him to be here.

"Lance Lawrence."

He just stares at me as his welcome greeting. I stare back at him but only for a moment.