CHAPTER 17

BattleCreek , Michigan📍
LaNaisha { Nai , Nana } La'Shay Cooper , 18
8:56 p.m.

So we were on the way to the movies right.. and how bout this white lady was holding up a sign " looking for my niggers "  like what the fuck..

" somebody needs to beat that lady ass " Miyelle kept looking in the mirror at the woman.

" I would but ain got time fa jail I got a life  to live, I'm tryna be outside." Destiny shrugged

"one of y'all play some music" Genesis pulled out a backwood.

Janay connected her phone to the car and played On Me by Lil Baby
"mmkayyy i'll still bump lil baby even though youngboy better" i bobbed my head to the music.

"girl please get the fuck out my car" miyelle laughed. "don't get mad cause you know damn well she telling the truth" Genesis put the blunt up to her lips, lighting it.

Everybody passed around the blunt until it was finished and we arrived at the movie theater.

Everyone got out the car and walked in, except Kerion dumbass ran and almost fell on his face.

" boy slow the fuck down, you almost took my arm off " Destiny rolled her eyes, dusting off her shoulder.

"Karesha please," Ron popped his neck. " See naa don't y'all come in here with all that foolishness " Street hit the back of Ron's head.

" bruh get the fuck on," Kerion rubbed the spot he hit him at.

Anyways, everybody got their tickets and snack, got they tickets checked and went into the theatre.

Everyone took they seats all the way at the top ofc. Destiny sitting by Kayden, Genesis and Rakeem, Miyelle and Jigga, Ron and Janay, then me and Tyquan. Why I had to be the one sitting beside him tho, just pissed me off.

About an hour into the movie and Destiny already sleep. I sat up and laid my head on Street shoulder.

(Omniscient POV)

Street put his hand on her thigh, rubbing his thumb in circles. " I ain't gonna lie like i ain't miss him" she thought.

Street leaned over and started sucking on her neck smirking, as he seen a hickey forming. She bit her bottom lip, keeping herself from moaning.

" Lift up a lil," Street whispered in her ear. She lifted up out her seat a little bit and he unbuttoned her jeans pulling them down to the top of her thigh. Street pushed her back down and pushed her panties to the side a bit.

He rubbed her clit with his thumb, and she covered her mouth to keep from moaning loudly. He slowly thrusted two fingers in and out of her pussy, pulling her into a sloppy kiss.

Nai lowly moaned into the kiss, creaming on his fingers. He broke away from the kiss, bringing his fingers up and licking them clean.

Nai fixed her panties and pulled up her pants, buttoning them back up and walked out to the bathroom to clean herself up. She then made her way back to the theater and laid her head on his shoulder, smiling.

About 30 minutes later the movie was over and everyone gathered their belongings and trash, exiting the cinema.

"Where y'all wanna go now?" Gen held my hand as we walked.