* Disclaimer *

This just an lil filler so y'all can get to know the characters .

Okay so STREET - DRUG LORD ! He can be a sweetheart if he has feelings for yu but other den dat you getting STREET . His bad side I wouldn't recommend nbdy getting on he's crazy asfk he'll kill yu and won't gaf ab you .  He gets high high heon smoke det regular shi so think before you take a puff from one of his blunts . He has a good heart and loves hard so don't break his heart nor hurt it because his trust gone be fukked up . If he loves you you'll get Ty'Quan doe .

LaNaisha - She likes basketball , has a good heart and she a kill yu if she haves to🤷🏼‍♀️She Crazy asfk and dnt play ab what's hers . Can fight . And layed bakk , she chill , & sensitive.

MoMo - So MoMo is the bitch she besttt don't play she loves gun and will kill any bitch who disrespects her or komes at her the wrong way . And She loves Ice .  Nai BestFriend .

Kayden - He cool and layed bakk not much to say ab him 🤷🏼‍♀️ you'll peep into the story .

Rakeem - Loves to get his dikk sukked and loves to eat . HIT MAN .

Destiny - Pretty asfk , Can fight . Trust Issues and does tattoos . That's how her and Nai met .

Janay - She be jealous of everyb but she love em chyy . Always Sb Quikk fukk .

Kerion - Likes older girls try to fw every older bitch he see💀 they just be playing wit his feelings he says they kan cook the best .  He funny and goofy asfk nikka shoul d of been a comedian deadass

Miyelle - Nice aslll but can turn up quikk asfk sexxy and loves kids . She want ab 10 🤦🏼‍♀️ Owns A Hair Salon .

Jigga - DRUG LORD ! Him and Street work together. Sells hella products As In 🍃

Some ppl barely got stuff by they names because ain wait it to seem childish orr have the same thanggg !

* But yall dnt mind me i'm just happy and tryna make this book good asl for yall and tryna fix any little mistakes ! *

Alright so i changed Destiny age to 19 from 17 because i'm gonna let her and Kayden date , And in the book Kayden is 20 .
I wanted somebody to be 17 ( girls wise ) but nvm because this gone mess up the whole plot of the story . But i gotta lot planned imma fw yall ! Because a bitch gots to sleep😘