CHAPTER 3

📍BattleCreek, Michigan
Tyquan  {Street} Banks , 21

I'm sitting here listening to these boys talk they ass off bout these girls

I'm sitting here listening to these boys talk they ass off bout these girls. They won't shut the fuck up.

"Man nah forreal doe MoMo the finest bro." Rakeem semi-yelled. Making my headache worse.

"Man nah cuh Mani- "Mane shut the fuck up bruh why the fuck do it even matter who the fucking finest just shut the fuck up." I cut Kayden off. Getting irritated.

"Well excuse the fuck outta me, Who the fuck shitted in yo cereal this morning." Kerion semi-yelled.

I sucked my teeth, got up and got my phone and keys and went to the car. I got in and texted ole girl back.

Kayla .
*the right is Street and the left is Kayla btw* Tryna slide?👀
Yea drop the lo .

*Kayla . is now sharing locations with you*

I put the location in my GPS and pulled off.

-

-

-

-

-

*LaNaisha's POV*

I sat in Destiny's room and listened to them talk about the boys. I ain't never been so bored in my life that's the only thing the speak of like damn.

"Rakeem cute, we was supposed to link yesterday after i left from wit yall but i forgot to texted the man back and fell asleep." Momo said facepalming herself.

They finally stopped talking bout these boys bout a whole 15 minutes later.

"Y'all it is boring as fuck bruh we need to do som" I plopped down on destiny bean bag.

"We cannn go to the mall cause i ordered me some outfits that i need to go pick up." Miyelle said.

"Stay orderin some shit you don't got shit else to but spend money." Momo rolled her eyes.

"I'm finna go to the kitchen." I held up deuces and walked downstairs. I went in Destiny's pantry and grabbed my little bites and sat on the counter eating while on tiktok.

After a while I got bored and and decided to call my bestie he prolly miss me.

I called Kayden and heard shuffling until someone appeared in the camera and looked like they were running.