CHAPTER 7

📍Streets House .
LaNaisha {NaNa , Nai} La'Shay Cooper , 18
4 am .
Yall I just peeped we gave LaNaisha da nickname Nai just for us not to call her that . I'm finna start doing it 💀

I woked up and did my morning hygiene , and woked Street up to drop me off at home Z

" Can you drop me off at home so I can get some clothes ? " I shooked him ..

" yee , holdon . " he yawned adjusting himself .

" yu ready ? " he asked .

I nodded .

FASTFOWARD .

" When you coming back wimme ? " I heard him say as I got out the car .

" Boy I been witchu all this week if youn hush , imma call you tho " I said closing his door .

" Kuh " He smacked his lips .

I walked into the house seeing my mom looking at me mad asfk .

" Hey mom " And she just stared at me .

The fuck she on because ain did shi to her I thought to myself walking upstairs . I started the shower water ,After I got out the shower I slid on a white stomach shirt and some red jeans .
Just some comfortable to wear around the house .

" I missed you , how you been ma dukes " I plopped down on the couch .

" Yo ass been gone for almost a week no call or text where you at or asking how I been , Because you too busy running up behind that dude ! " My mom yelled .

" What ? Yes I have been gone , but you have my location if you wanted to know where I was you could of checked there . I haven't even been running up behind him we're just friends and  i'm 18 now . " I semi - yelled .

" You're under my roof living wimme , yes you're grown but you have to lmk when you're gone or leaving . You didn't send me a text or anything asking how I been or am I okay . I could be dead rn and you wouldn't even know ." she yelled

" Ight mama my bad, imma let you know for now on." I got up and walked upstairs. I was not finna argue with her. Hell no.

I turned on FBI Most Wanted and laid down. Right as I was about to go to sleep I got a call and answered without looking. "What" I closed my eyes.

"Don't what my li girl and i thought you said you was gon call me" I opened my eyes and seen Street mugging me.

"My bad I was doing sum and fix yo face ugly duckling." I scrunched my face up.

"Guh fuck you" He flipped me off.

"When li daddy." I licked my lips.

"Lil horny freaky fuck" he shook his head.

I laughed.

Fastforward
6:45 am.

I jumped out my sleep because I felt like i was falling, hate when that shit happens.