CHAPTER 8

📍BattleCreek, Michigan
LaNaisha {Nai, Nana} La'Shay Cooper, 18

📍BattleCreek, MichiganLaNaisha {Nai, Nana} La'Shay Cooper, 18

1 month later

"Girl get this chain , this one look better" Destiny held it up.

Me and Destiny was at the mall because I needed to pick up some stuff but since i'm here ima just get some for Street cause i feel like it.

"Gir- noooo he gone be looking like that one uncle at the family cook out barbecuing with a beer in his hand" I scrunched my face up. "Imma just get one custom made."

We walked to a few stores and bought stuff. And i put the order in for the chain. They said to come back in a few weeks , so I just bought me and him matching track suits .

-

Me and destiny pulled up to Street's house and saw an unfamiliar car in the driveway. We looked at each other giving an confused look .

"Well I ain't going in there cause ion know who the hell this is." Destiny scrunched her face up.

"Ima go in anyway cause I needa get my airpods and my charger." I got out the car and got his stuff out and unlocked the door using the key he gave me.

I walked in the house and I scrunched my face up when I heard muffled moans. I walked upstairs and opened his room door.

I saw Kayla stretched across the bed and Street going in and out of her .

"This some bullshit bro" I mumbled walking in fully and threw the bags at both of them . I grabbed my airpods and charger.

"So you gon still fuck on her when she lied to you in yo face for months bout being pregnant?" I chuckled. "Bet." I walked out the house before he could say anything and got in the car and drove off.

"Why you looking like that best who's was it?" destiny asked with a concerned look.

"Aint nobody but Kayla ho ass. I walked in on Street fucking her and shit" I scoffed.

"Wait what Street's ex Kayla?" she gasped. I nodded.

"Now that's just fucked up I woulda beat both of they asses." Destiny mugged the air.

"Girl I ain't even finna be stressing over a nigga I ain't finna waste my time." I pulled into her driveway.

"I know that's right bae" She said getting out the car.

"Be safe, i love you"  I stayed until she got in the house and pulled off.

-

-
ANONYMOUS POV

" Ouu thank you so much you the best " anonymous screamed across the phone .

" oh yk it's anything for you best " Kayla did the period hand motion .