CHAPTER 13

📍BattleCreek , Michigan
LaNaisha ( Nai , NaNa ) Cooper , 18

" Yeah and put the welcome home right here in the middle " I told the movers .

Today Destiny's finally getting out the hospital and we wanted to have a party for her . We invited a couple friends so it wouldn't just be us and we got her parents nem to come also .

"YOO " Ron busted thru the doors .

" And you so fucking loud for what ? " MoMo rolled her eyes at Kerion.

" Gurl fuck you " He stuck his middle finger up at her pulling her lace .

" Bit- " She got cut off by Kerion . " Bitch hush you lucky I fixed det shi " He walked over to the boxes and started setting things out on the tables .

"I needa call Kayden to see where's Destiny and when their gonna get here . " I scrolled thru my contacts looking for his contact .

" heyy bestie " He answered the call .

" Heyy , what time you planning on bringing Destiny ? So i'll know and we'll have everything done by then . " I picked up some little decor stars and threw them around the table with snacks .

" Whenever she call me from the doctors office and when I getta she gotta take a shower and put on some clothes anyway yall got time . " He focused on the game .

" Mmk i'll see you later love yu "

" love you too gang " I hung up the phone putting it in my back pocket feeling it get snatched ret back out .

" And who tf " I turned around finna swing seeing it was Street .

" Lmaooo , you was finna hit me kuh " He laughed hard asfk .

" Lmao my ass you was finna get knocked tf out . " I pushed him .

" I doubt it " He shrugged . " And the cake over there watchu want me to do with it ? "

" Bring it over here so we can set it with the rest of the stuff " He walked over dere to get the and sat it down in the middle of the table .

I looked to my left to see Destiny parents walk thru the door .

" Heyy baby " Her mom said as I approached her .

" Heyy ma and hey da " I side hugged the 2 . I call them ma and da because me and Destiny been close every since we were lil they just like parents to me .

" How you been sweety ? " .

" I've been good and y'all ? " I smiled hard . " We've been good just worried ab our baby , glad we get to see her today . " Her mom kissed my cheek .

" Well the food and everything is over there and the Liquor and beers in the coolers , help y'all self . " I pointed over to where Jigga was .

" Shiid yeen gotta tell me twice " Her dad speed walked to the coolers making me and moms laugh .

" So how's your mom is she coming ? " She asked . " Yes she's been good she got a boyfriend and forgot all about me I guess " . I shrugged .