CHAPTER 12

📍BattleCreek, Michigan
LaNaisha {Nai, Nana} La'Shay Cooper, 18

📍BattleCreek, Michigan LaNaisha {Nai, Nana} La'Shay Cooper, 18

"Street give it back you play too muchhhh" I whined .

I was over Street's house and he just snatched my fuckin phone out my hand fa no reason.

" Nope" he held it up in the air.

Mmcht . I swept his feet from under him making him fall on the floor and grabbed my phone and sat back on the bed.

"Damnnn" he groaned from the pain. "Shoulda gave me my phone back then" i shrugged.

"Yeen have to do all that doe" he got up and bucked at me. I stared at him as if he was dumb. "Yeen even scary" i rolled my eyes and got in the bed.

-
LATER

I vibed to Sure Thing by Miguel. I had to get some Chick-Fil-A for Destiny cause she tired of eating the hospital food. Hell I would be too so I don't blame her , bland ass food.

I went to hospital and got on the elevater and rode to the floor she was on . I approached her room and knocked on the door.

" Heyy babes" I smiled big . I gave her the food. I know i just seen her yesterday but i'm still happy asfk .

. " Hey girll and thank youu." She gave me a hug and I sat down beside her .

" So how you been?" She ate her food. "Chile I should be asking you that, but I been good just chillin with Street . He be bouta run me crazy tho , ima hit his ass wit a bus." She laughed a lil. "Don't do the brudda like that."

"So how you been?" Destiny got serious. "Im good girl. Forreal." I smiled a lil.

" Alright, but if you need somebody to talk to then I gotchu Nai real talk , you my bestfriend hell we sisters" Destiny shrugged her shoulders. "Hell yeah you already know. vise versa babes."

"But lemme got outta here ima be back probably tomorrow." I kissed her cheek and left out.

Soon as I pulled out from the hospital Street name flashes across the screen. I accepted and connect my phone to my car.

"Hellooo"  I dragged.

"I miss you" Street face popped up on the screen.

" I miss you too" i smiled looking at my phone and back at the road. "How Destiny doin?" I heard shuffling in the background.

"She good just sore." I payed attention to the road.

" That's good she gettin better" I nodded . "I'm hungry" .

" Watchu want ? " Street asked .

" I don't know some chinese food probably " I pulled into the driveway.

" Itee I gotchu imma hitchu up later tho got some shi to do " He licked his lips looking at me .