CHAPTER 1

📍BattleCreek, Michigan
LaNaisha {Nai, Nana} La'Shay Cooper, 18

                                               📍BattleCreek, Michigan               LaNaisha {Nai, Nana} La'Shay Cooper, 18

"Watch where the fuck you going bruh goddamn." I semi-yelled at dude that bumped into me.

"Who you talking to? Me?" He turned around and looked down at me.

"Yes i'm talking to you, could've said excuse me or something" I mugged him

"Oh" Was all he said and he walked away. Can't stand niggas.

I walked back to the bleachers and sat down with Destiny, Genesis, Miyelle, and Janay.

"Where the food at NaNa?" Destiny asked as I sat down.

"Chile how 'bout some tall ass nigga just gon bump into me and ain't apologized or nothing" I said as I mugged the air.

"You should've slapped his ass." She rolled her eyes.

"Was he fine?" Miyelle chimed in.

"Girl i don't know i barely got a good look at his face" I rolled my eyes.

-

-

-

-

Everbody cheering as the time on the clock went out. The players and coaches shook hands. The  game was over and people were leaving out.

"I gotta use the bathroom real quick" i said to the girls, they nodded. I finished in the bathroom and as just as I was finna reach the exit somebody tripped.

"I- are you okay?" I asked looking down at the dude.

"Yeah i'm ight.." He said holding out his hand. I grabbed it and helped him up.

"Thank bestie. I'm Kayden." He said dusting himself off.

"I'm LaNaisha but just call me Nai or NaNa, long ass name." I let out a low laugh.

"Gimme yo number." He said holding out his phone.

I hesitated but thought why not?

I put my number in and saved it as "Nana🧸💗." and give it back to him.

"Bye bestie ima blow yo phone up later!!" He walked away and yelled. I waved.

I walked to the Destiny's car and got in.

"FINALLY BITCH WE THOUGHT YOU DIED!" Genesis yelled.

"Damn youn got yell but girl no can't nobody kill a bad bitch like me." i said swiping my hand under my chin.

All of us talked about random things until Destiny pulled up to my house.

"Bye childrenss be safe. Love y'all." I said getting out the car.

"Love you more" They all said in sync.

I opened the door, went inside and locked it.

"Ma?" I walked to my moms room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard on the other side of the door. so i walked in.

"Hey mama" I went up to her and hugged her.

"Hey boo. You had a good time?" She hugged back.

"Yep it was lowkey boring tho." I pulled away.

"Well at least you got out the house for once." She said.

"I would still rather stay in though but, anyways night mommy I love you."

"Night chile I love you too."

I walked upstairs to my room and put up my shoes and purse and I went to my bathroom and started the shower.

I did my nightly routine, and put on a oversized graphic tee and nike pros.

I turned the fan on high, turned on my tv, and got under the covers and dozed off.

Yurrr soo um i know it's short but this just to get us started 🤷🏽‍♀️ hope y'all like it .🥲