CHAPTER 16

BattleCreek , Michigan 📍
LaNaisha { Nai , Nana } La'Shay Copper , 18
12:45am

i sat up laying my head against the headboard while Von sat up and lit a pre-rolled a blunt. we were chilling in his room and watching Big Mouth on Netflix.

"so where ya nigga at ? why yeen laid up wit him ?"he broke the silence.

"bro..that ain't my nigga but we're not on talking terms right now" I got irritated thinking about him.

Ge nodded and lit the blunt taking a spliff from it and passing it to me. I took a spliff and settled back down, then exhaled the smoke from both my mouth and nose.

Adter a couple more spliffs my eyes became red and low. I looked over at von and he was looking delicious, licking his lips staring . I felt myself getting wet, he looked fine as fuck high. I stared at his lips as he leaned in and our lips connected. I melted into the kiss, feeling his tongue swirl around in my mouth.

He broke away from the kiss and laid me down on my back, hovering over me he planted kisses over my body then began to suck-on my neck. Von then began to take off my clothes leaving me in my underwear.

(Omniscient POV)

Von unclamped her bra and threw it on the floor. He swirled his tongue around Nai's nipple and moved his thumb in a circular motion around the other giving it some attention.

He moved down and pulled off her panties, spreading her legs and attached his tongue to her clit swirling around in circles causing her mouth to fall agape letting out a soft moan. Von rubbed his tongue down her slit and started eating her like he'd never eaten before. She tried keeping it down not knowing wether there was someone else in the house or not.

He sped up the pace flicking his tongue faster as her legs shook , feeling an unfamiliar feeling as a knot formed at the pit of her stomach. He pressed down on her clit before she released onto the bed and his tongue.

Von cleaned up licking the cum clean off her pussy. Still rubbing on her clit, he gripped her firmly by the jaw, and turned her face to his and crashed his lips to hers in a fiery kiss. His dick jump immediately when she gave in to him and angled her body to face his.

That prompted him to remove his hand from her dripping pussy so he could grab her by the hips and pull her into his lap.

Their kiss intensified as their tongues engaged in a sloppy battle and her hands erratically worked to pull off his clothes. She had discarded his white t-shirt and wife beater, and somehow managed to get his pants down to his ankles.

" You better not cum quick " Her breathes were short and fast , she reached between them and lined his hard dick up with her entrance.

" I been preparing myself for this since forever" He chuckled.

Licking her lips she slowly started to sink down on him.
He sucked in a quick thought " ouu this pussy tight ". Von groaned loudly, tightening his grip on her ass cheeks, using them to guide her up and down his shaft as they slowly worked his shaft into her .

Nai smirked. A yelp escaped her lips when one of his hands cracked against her ass in a rough slap.

He began to go inside of her slowly thrusting from how tight Nai clit was. She moaned feeling a little hesitant from his dick slamming against her walls trying to break through.