CHAPTER 11

📍BattleCreek, Michigan
Kayden ( Da Pope ) Jones , 20 .

A few days later .

I been going crazy and my mind been going blank the only thing i'm thinking about and worried about is Destiny . Whoever did this needa just know it's up .

I rubbed Destiny's hand " I miss yo- " I got cut off hearing beeping noises from the machine Destiny was on .

I looked up at the machine and the lines stopped moving . I got up and ran to the hallway yelling for an nurse . " NURSE NURSE CAN I GETTA FUCKING NURSE HOW THE FUCK YALL AN HOSPITAL AND NO NURSES AROUND " I screamed thru the hall as 2 nurses came rushing past me into the room .

" We needa get her onna breathing machine now " One of the nurses yelled at a worker .

They picked her up and sat her on a bed and took her into an room I don't kno what's it called . I picked up my phone and started scrolling thru the album I made of us .
If I lose Destiny Idk wtf I would do I love her too much and we been through too much together she's the one I want to marry and have my first kid with .

" Knock Knock " I looked up to see MoMo and Rakeem .

" What's wrong ? " MoMo sat beside me and side hugged me .

" Destiny man it's just - " She cut me off . " Yes I noticed where is she ? " MoMo asked . " They took her to some room before y'all came in she had just stopped breathing I guess ionk how this hospital shit worked and they said she needed a breathing machine . " I felt a tear roll down my eye as MoMo bussed out crying .

She cry ugly as hell folks .

" I love her bro this can't be happening rn " She cried even more . " Calm down we got you everybody does , Destiny not going nowhere she a soldier she ain't going out like that " Jigga hugged her .

" Imma take her out to the car and we gone be back up here wit everybody else , Love you stay strong she gone be straight Destiny a gangster. " He chucked dabbing me up .

" Love you too gang " I watched him walk out the door .

I picked up my phone seeing hella miss calls from everybody , calling Ron back first .

" Yoo "

" wattup " I said dryly .

" How you been yu ate anything ? "He asked .

" I been straight and naaw ain hungry " I shrugged .

" I'm finna come pick you up you gotta eat some don't starve yourself to death " He chuckled . " Imma be there in about 10 "

-

-

-

" When the last time yu took a shower folks " Ron asked . " The day Destiny got shot " I replied .

" I'm finna take you to the crib so you can take a good shower man " He cut up the radio adjusting his seat .

We pulled up to the crib and it felt good to be home and I could take a good shower fr .

Saying this like he just got outta jail hell . 💀